Fluff! Wait for it

A/n: This is from Chuuyas pov

A/n: This is from Chuuyas pov. This is based off the song Wait for It from a musical. Italics are Chuuyas thoughts.

Damn, that girl is so pretty.

Y/n texts me every day. I'm keeping the bed warm while her boyfriend is away. He's on the other side of the country. But he can keep all of Japan.

Y/n, she's mine. Love doesn't discriminate between the sinners and the saints. It takes and it takes and it takes, and we keep loving anyway. We laugh and we cry and we break and we make our mistakes.

If there's a reason I'm by her side, when so many have tried, then I'm willing to wait for it. I'm willing to wait for it.

Chuuya feels like he might just get abandoned by Y/n, like many people have betrayed him in the past.

Many of his friends have died. His family is probably dead. He feels like anyone who comes close to him is going to get hurt. Could he be wrong?

Death doesn't discriminate between the sinners and the saints. It takes and it takes and it takes. And we keep living anyway. We rise and we fall and we break and we make our mistakes.

If there's a reason I'm still alive, when everyone who loves me has died, I'm willing to wait for it.

I'm willing to wait for it.

I am the one thing in life I can control. I am inimitable. I am an original. I'm not falling behind or running late. I'm not standing still. I am lying in wait.

Stupid Dazai faces an endless uphill climb. He has something to prove. He has nothing to lose. Dazai's pace is relentless, he wastes no time.

Y/n talks to Dazai a lot. She always smiles around him. It makes Chuuya worry that he doesn't have a chance with her.

Chuuya hates how Dazai flirts with you, and you let him. Chuuya loses hope with her everyday.

What is it like in his shoes? Dazai doesn't hesitate, he exhibits no restraint. He takes and he takes and he takes. He keeps winning anyway. He changes the game, he plays and he raises the stakes. If there's a reason

He seems to thrive when so few survive, then Goddamnit! I'm willing to wait for it. I'm willing to wait for it.

It's unfair how Dazai is just so damn good with her. He doesn't deserve to make her smile. He doesn't deserve to make her laugh. It's supposed to be Chuuya! Not Dazai!

Life doesn't discriminate between the sinners and the saints. It takes and it takes and it takes. We keep living anyway

We rise and we fall and we break and we make our mistakes.

If there's a reason I'm still alive, when so many have died. I'm willin' to wait for it.

A/n: A bit of a jealous Chuuya. I need some ideas I'm sorry