II. INAPPROPRIATE CROP TOPS...

WORD COUNT: 677.

A week passed by like this and Y/N and Taehyung had gotten a bit comfortable around each other. One day Y/N was removing stuff from her locker when Taehyung came and put his jacket around her completely startling her and making her heartbeat race because of the close proximity. Her stomach was exploding with butterflies because Taehyung's breath was fanning her neck. But she was also puzzled as to why Taehyung did what he did.

But before she could ask for clarification and grace herself with a response for the confusion, she was pinned to the locker with strong and muscular arms on both sides completely trapping her. Already fazed by all that was happening Y/N gathered up some courage and lifted her gaze through her thick and long eyelashes only to be met with Taehyung's fierce one. His eyes flashed with rage and fear at the same time. Once their eyes made contact Taehyung broke out, "Don't you know it's inappropriate to wear crop tops in school. Are you here to seek attention or knowledge?" he spat rudely. Y/N was broken out of her beautiful dream, and she hit the ground so hard. It was heart breaking to be scolded and looked down upon by your only crush. It hurt!! And hurt so bad.

*FLASHBACK*

{Before Taehyung approached Y/N}

Taehyung was enraged, sad, scared all at the same time because when Y/N was busy emptying her locker while humming to herself, some guys were shamelessly checking her out. Whenever she would raise her hands to take out stuff from her locker her milky white waist would show, her tiny perfect waist would show. The blue tights weren't helping either. The tights just made her butt look se*ier.

The guys were passing nasty comments on how they wanted to get her laid. When these imbeciles and no brain morons were busy planning and betting on Y/N, Taehyung so happens to eavesdrop on their conversation while passing by. He was furious and disgusted at how low the guys can go. But when he realized they were passing comments on his girl his anger had no limits. He was in a frenzy and the only thing that was clear in his mind was (I just want to beat the sh*t out of these sore losers).

After fortunately overhearing all of their filthy conversation Taehyung approached the guy Danny and his friends.

Danny was a bit intimidated but didn't let it show. He knew for a fact that Taehyung doesn't meddle with anyone's business but once he does then boy, you know you have messed up pretty bad. Taehyung never gets involved in fights but when he does, he never loses. So now ladies and gentlemen it finally was 'beating the crap out the pricks' time. Yaay!!!!

Danny very well knew that he screwed up terribly. Before he could apologize Taehyung pulled him with the scruff of his shirt with Danny's two minions trailing behind into an empty hallway. Taehyung didn't wait for another second and started beating them with no mercy whatsoever because only one thought was haunting him at the back of his mind, what if he had never passed through the hallway, what if he had never heard their conversation, worse could have happened but right now he didn't want to think about that.

This was also the reason why he spoke to Y/N rudely because he was scared. It was his fear which spoke. Once satisfied after beating them to pulp, he warned, "Don't you dare disrespect any girl from now on and stay away from my girl or the consequences will be worse."

*FLASHBACK ENDS*

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Hey guys I am just too excited for my first ever ff so I posted two updates in a day... apologizing in advance if I am not able to keep this up.

Do vote, comment 💬 and share ➡️ my book if you really like what I write.

Share your thoughtswith me at my Instagram ID: books_get_me_hooked.wattpad