XII. DON'T WORRY I AIN'T KIDNAPPING....

WORD COUNT: 1303

That's how their journey to the café kicked off. Silence fell upon the both of them until Y/N found something fishy and decided to voice her thoughts. "Er, Taehyung, mind telling me why are we headed off to the parking lot."

"You'll know when we get there." He snickered slightly at her baffled state.

***

"Don't worry I ain't kidnapping you. And I love my life way too much to just give it off in a pathetic, disgusting prison cell because I abducted a cute little toddler."

Did he just call me cute. Not the point Y/N. You are supposed to be angry. He called you little and a toddler at that but also cute. Ugh!! Shut it. I am supposed to be mad.

"You might wanna take that back" Y/N stated threateningly.

Taehyung's thought 👇: 

(I don't own the image... credits to real owner)

"Call me tiny, little, small or any synonym for short and I'll just not whack your head but yah~~"

Before Y/N could complete warning or more like threatening him, Taehyung effortlessly slid her from his back onto the car's front seat. The hands which were once placed on her back engaged to hold her in place were now slickly moved to her waist placing her on the car seat in one swift motion.

Y/N didn't have time to process the setting as she was still enraged and now baffled. She was still processing everything so when Taehyung placed her on the seat, her arms were still looped around his neck pulling him unnecessarily close.

He was bent down to her eye level when their lips were just inches apart, he spoke "You have way too much energy when you have to fight me." With that he just bent further inside the car a little closer to Y/N if that was even possible and clicked her seatbelt in place. When he finally clicked it in place in which he took way longer than needed, he backed off and jogged off to the other side. 

Y/N was so jumbled and lost

Y/N was so jumbled and lost. She had so many questions clouding her head. Along with the bubbling questions she also had to deal with the stupid butterflies and her rapidly beating heart. At a point she was sure that even Taehyung could hear her heart pounding against her chest. Her flustered state was not going to get her anywhere and never near her answers, so she finally loaded up her guts and stammered out, "Whose car is this?"