XIX. YES, DAISY I AM....

WORD COUNT: 1626.

They successfully bagged the first prize with their light-footed and peaceful moves. Their springing and blooming chemistry radiating as they kept seeping and saturating in their own demesne blocking everyone and everything out. It was enough to convince the judges. The judges were clear by the way the both of them stared into each other's irises that both of them were just enjoying each other's company and not participating for the sweeteners of the competition. No words were spoken it were their souls that mingled and guided their forms into a graceful, affection-filled dance performance.

After all the meetings and greetings, it was finally time for the photoshoot. The hired photographer was a pick of the bunch. The city's most renowned and elite shutterbug was appointed to get the greatest of their shots. A candid pic of when they were dancing was captured. A major swoon worthy snap. It perfectly depicted Taehyung and Y/n's excellent sync along with the snapper's impeccable knack for photography.

City's most renowned or whatever didn't bug Taehyung in the slightest because the guy wasn't even letting the photographer have a say in the photoshoot

City's most renowned or whatever didn't bug Taehyung in the slightest because the guy wasn't even letting the photographer have a say in the photoshoot. He was doing a pretty remarkable job at posing like a real celebrity model, he already had a photogenic face, but his modelling postures were like sugar to the already sweet candy; while Y/N was perfectly obliging to him without him having to direct her. His eyes were enough for her understand the assignment. The ideal couple no doubt.

They had to shoot a few shots where they looked like a cute and adorable teenage couple and some where they looked like a power couple. Doing and looking incredible in both of the settings like they were set-up just for them. No one would have pulled it off like they did. The snaps were to be let out in the city's most distinguished newspaper, so the props and the costumes were a high-end arrangement. Paparazzi had also gathered to capture sequences of the colossal event. The shoot was shot on a green screen making the format editable as per convenience.

They were entirely immersed in the photoshoot. Behaving like they always do when with each other - zoning out the world totally. Basking and beaming in each other's aura. Relishing and appreciating every single jiffy they had jointly.

The cute and adorable sequence: