XVIII. DON'T DO THAT....

WORD COUNT: 1684.

They asked the universe for only one successful intimate moment, but the universe just guffawed in their faces. Nope. Never.

+*+*+*+*

Temperature was rising up by a notch when both of their stomachs growled. Both of them shuffled apart with their faces glowing in discomfiture though sniggering instantaneously after. They actually doubled up in laughter. When they finally found their voices, Taehyung enunciated, "Are you hungry now, Buttercup?" he asked mockingly. She just hmphs and makes herself comfortable at the dining table. After having enough to satisfy their tummies, they finally get hands on with the to-do list they jotted down when chomping away their meal.

The To-Do list: -

→ Watch movies (one of each's choice)

→ Read snippets of your favourite book to the other.

→ Exchange questionnaires regarding the competition.

→ Drive Y/n back home.

+*+*+*+*+*+*

The Dance Competition✨

Taehyung comes to pick up Y/n, looking ever so strikingly handsome with a black suit. 

He has a spare key to Y/n's house and so, he just invites himself in

He has a spare key to Y/n's house and so, he just invites himself in. Before you question him having the keys, it's only obvious because they are the best of allies or more like inseparable allies like I had hinted earlier.

He calls out for her. Waits for her for over an hour, calling her continually but doesn't get an answer. He still waits, thinking she is busy readying or dolling herself up for the competition. He stays stuck to his seat like a barnacle to a rock, in order to respect her privacy. He calls for her again from the foot of the stairs. When he still gets no response, "I am heading up." With that he starts strutting towards the direction of her room.

He knocks on her wily timbered, highly paneled, soundproof bedroom door still fails to extract any kind of rejoinder. Hence, he barges in - his worry eating him away - only to be greeted by ear deafening loud music and a skirmishing Y/N. She doesn't notice him, all too focused on the getting her dress's zipper in place which went all the way down to her hip exposing her bare spotless back.