X. I AM TRYING, BUTTONHEAD....

WORD COUNT: 1451

Author's note:

ALERT

This chapter has a lot of switches in POVs. I advise you to read it with utmost attention. I have put them, so you guys get a hold of both of their feelings. I hope you enjoy. It might seem tedious and hectic, but I just want you guys to enjoy. Borahaeyo!! Happy reading lovelies 💜💜.

***

Y/N's POV:

I was trying to help myself out after completely andfoolishly blowing off all of my chances with Taehyung. Ugh! It sucks to be a pathetic human ass. I wish I had superpowers. Why don't they keep stools in the library??? Ugh!! Waeeee??? What should cute girls like me do? Wait, before you call me short you should maybe upgrade your dictionary because it's not short,it's down to Earth. People should understand there is a reason why giraffes aren't the kings of the jungle. Witty, I know...

However, all my witty remarks are being of zero help right now, so I was still struggling, jumping and skipping to get a hold of the novel.

End of Y/N's POV.

Tae's POV:

She was taking forever to come out, so I thought of checking up on her. She is quite the book worm so I wouldn't be surprised if I found her already reading the novel and disembarking her way into her fantasy land. The thing you guys should know about her is, she just zones out everyone and everything around her while reading. No one. Literally no one should disturb her unless it is food you are disturbing her for.

I strolled into the library looking for Y/N when I found my cute little dwarf jumping like a kangaroo to get a hold of her novel. She could have just called me. I kept watching her with my body leaning sideways on that very bookshelf with my hands folded over my chest and my lips curling up in subtle amusement. She didn't seem to notice me even when I was just a few feet away from her. I told you guys she was determined. Her foolish yet cute act kept me amused for a good ten minutes until I realized I should be helping her. The best idea I got was to pick her up, so I did just that. I carried myself to where she was and picked her up in my arms with no professed labour and also without letting her acknowledge my presence.

End of Tae's POV.

Author's POV:

Y/N was rivetted in looking for a stool murmuring incoherently. Her melodramatic a** never being at rest. While being captivated in effing and blinding herself for her profligacy, she felt being lifted up. Two well-built arms had come snaking around her tiny waist and lifted her up like a doll against their chest with no apparent effort.

Y/N's POV:

I didn't even comprehend when two strong and rippling arms wrapped around my waist making me lose contact with land. I was so dazed that I only came back when I felt hot breath fanning my neck. I looked back only to find Taehyung holding me caged against his buff chest without breaking a sweat.

Yeah, I mean I am not that heavy but not that light too. He surely works out well. I suddenly had this strong urge to feel his brawny arm muscles who had held me captive.