VII. TAE AND BUTTERCUP...

WORD COUNT: 1248

"Hey Lucas. Wait up." Taehyung called out. "Yes Taehyung. What's up?" Lucas halted and spoke once Taehyung came and stood beside him. "My anger." Taehyung says intimidatingly.

 "Huh?" Lucas questioned very well enjoying Taehyung's jealous and frustrated state

 "Huh?" Lucas questioned very well enjoying Taehyung's jealous and frustrated state. "Don't you dare and play fool with me. You know very well what I am inferring to, don't you?" "What are you talking about Taehyung? I am seriously lost." "Okay enough beating around the bush. Stay away from my girl. Don't you ever approach her again. This is my last and final warning. Next time I won't talk, my hands will. This just a gentle reminder for you to keep your ass in your territory. Trying to invade my precious property or as I love to say my girl would only result in worst consequences for your impudent deeds." He said and patted Lucas' shoulder a little too bitterly.

Lucas snickered internally (he was enjoying teasing Taehyung too much) and said, "Cheesy and daunting but don't you worry I won't be an obstacle in your beautifully painted love story. I am gay and this was a dare. I was going to end it at the table itself but your jealous episode was too tempting to quit and so I decided to tell her when we were going to talk later." Relief flashed through Tae's features as he stopped listening to Lucas sprouting nonsense after fully registering that this was all a dare. It was like a huge weight had been lifted off his chest.

Taehyung was about to speak but Lucas beat him to it. "Also be quick in making your move because your "precious property" (he said air quoting the words for emphasis) or as you love to say "your girl" is too enticing to resist and will be stolen before you even know it because damn! she is both cute and hot at the same time. Deadly!"

Taehyung had his hands balled into fists

Taehyung had his hands balled into fists. "Shut your trap! dunce. Don't you dare talk about her like that again or it won't take me long to beat the living daylights outta you. Let all of your cheeky friends and the others know that Y/N is completely out of their league and if they mess with her, they should be prepared to live with broken limbs because I won't be this composed the next time, I come across something like this." He said menacingly.

+*+*+*

Y/N was peacefully munching or more like playing and stabbing at her food uninterestingly waiting for Taehyung by looking at the door time and again. Then, as if on cue Taehyung sauntered in the cafeteria with his hands in his pockets walking in his own merry world as if he didn't just take a total of twenty-five minutes in his so-called washroom excuse.