XXVIII. FINALLY....

WORD COUNT: 1235.

"Okay, enough with the mawkish talks. I didn't plan to do it this way. But I feel like there wouldn't be a more accurate time than this one."

+*+*+*

"So, Mr. Kim Taehyung..."

She got down on one knee.

"What are you doing?"

"Shhh..."

He got down too.

They were sitting on the ground, on their knees.

Holding hands.

"Would you like keep me by your side to annoy you for the rest of our life? Would you like to match outfits with me everytime we went out? Would YOU like to take part in dance competitions with me where free food is the perk? Would you like to be the one I imagine when listening to love songs? (Y/n in mind: That you already are though.)

"Would you like be the cream to my strawberry?" (Better don't take it otherwise 💀🌚). 

"I'd rather be the chocolate to your strawberry."

"Oh no, not again, strawberries are better with cream." She said huffing. 

"Nope, always with chocolate." He joshed with his foolish childlike beam on display.

"Yaahhh! don't spoil my proposal." She scolded with a light-hearted glare.

"Will you be mine now that I'm asking nicely." She asked directly looking into his hazelnut orbits.

"I was always yours. I'd surrendered my soul to you the very first day I saw you. You were the moon I found in my darkest nights. The cloud nine moment which had totally departed my life." He spoke with genuineness and sincerity dripping from his eyes.

"And yes, you are annoying but it's cute. I fall all over again when you whine, when you make an upset pout or when you reply sarcastically proving me dumb in my face." He complained with a small pout enveloping his face.

"As for matching the outfits, it was a plan all along to let people know that you are taken and that no one stands a chance. A dwarf with most beautiful personality and the purest soul. Only mine." He teased with his silly boyish grin being a constant while she hit his arm playfully.

"You are the only one I want by my side today, tomorrow and forever. You are the best thing I never planned." He squeezed her hands tighter and looked into her dark orbs holding her gaze. His chocolate eyes charming her. No one daring to utter a single word. Goosebumps crawling up on their skin. Temperature reaching its peak. Tension was clearly visible in their stiff bodies.

Taehyung's POV:

I took her delicate palms into my large ones. Lifted my gaze only to be magnetized by her black galaxy like eyes. Her eyes had held me captive everytime, they drowned me and looking at anything else seemed easier, but I just never wanted to. I slowly travelled my gaze to her button nose which was red due to the teeth chattering cold. Her cheeks looking like a garden full of roses. So ruddy. So, alluring. Lastly, when my gaze found its way to her lips those rosy, pink lips, those irresistible, tempting pair of sasses which had always teased me, messed around with my head, making me lose all sense of control and contemplation. I continued staring never being able to look away from the mesmerizing spectacle of a girl that she was.

I slowly leaned towards her. Her eyes closing gradually in anticipation. All the background noises minimalizing to zero while my heart pulsed. Her vanilla scent tantalizing me, driving me nuts. While my body instilled a new wave of nervousness. I've never felt this nervous, but this pocket sized being of mine was making me feel all edgy and anxious. She was my first kiss and somehow, I knew she was also going to be my last. I cupped her cheeks in my palms. She was warm with her cheeks flushed. My lips hovered over hers before progressively taking them in. Tasting them gently as the heat rose in our bodies. She tasted soft and exceptionally sweet. Just like strawberries. Just like cotton candy. Just like melted chocolate. So smooth. So velvety. I'd always imagined how her lips would taste but never had I ever expected this, it put me on fire but at the same time melted me to nothingness. It was slow and consuming. It was exhilarating. It was my cure. I was kissing her but was still craving for her lips. They had me obsessed. Devouring her lips was heaven. It was like igniting sparks. It was like crafting magic.

+*+*+*

They pulled away breathing into each other. Foreheads connected. Seizing their gazes while shy smiles adorned their faces.

"I Love You, Buttercup."

"I Love You, Tae."

+*+*+*

Y/n's POV:

Intertwining our fingers, we were wandering in the moonlit park, enjoying and embracing the silence and serenity of the park. The park had lamp lights, but the moon shone the brightest. The rustling of leaves under our feet and the chorusing of the cicadas were the only audibles. There weren't many people in the park. It was nearly as good as abandoned.

Author's POV:

Eyes shyly stealing glances while their heartbeats paced up to a new echelon. The cold never affecting their forms in the slightest as their palms were interwoven while they wandered around the park.

Y/n's POV:

When we reached the lake which shone bright under the moonlight, Taehyung suddenly pulled me by the waist and pinned me to the railing back first with his hands caging me in.

His overpowering gaze, hypnotizing me. one second, he was staring intensely into my eyes and the next...

"Tae, what are yo~"

"Mhmm~"

Author's POV:

He smashed his lips on hers. The urgency taking over every fibre of his body. His hands irrepressibly grazing her arm which had goosebumps all over. Roving his hands all the up to the crook her neck while tilting his head in an attempt to deepen the kiss. The passion and fervour clawing its way into their frames.

Y/n's POV:

Without letting me complete, he not very graciously smashed his lips on mine. The kiss was passionate and aggressive. I was trying to keep up with the pace. Trying!! It was urgent but also loaded with care. Surging electric currents throughout my body. Causing my brain to create a chemical cocktail making me high. Spiking up all my feel-good hormones. It was like a sensory explosion. It was euphoric. His lips soft as feathers, plumpy as marshmallows with his minty breath being a feeling out of the world. The kiss was exhilarating and dominating. His nose hastily brushing against mine while his huge palms held my face in place gently. It was contradicting. He was kissing me fervently but also took care that he didn't hurt me. It was my first-time kissing, technically second but I had no experience. I didn't know what to do. I just stood there motionless. Tae took my hands which were once frozen on the railing and put them into his hair. Into his soft. Dense. Luscious perms. It actually felt amazing caressing them while kissing him.

We pulled away being out of breath. Lost in each other.

+*+*+*

"And in loving her I learned to love myself."

"And in loving him I learned to be myself."

+*+*+*

HELLLLLOOOOOOOO LOVELIES!!!

How was it? Finally, the proposal and the kiss.  

What do you think of this chapter? Do let me know in the comments below 👇.

Do vote, comment 💬 and share ➡️ my book if you really like what I write.

Share your thoughts with me at my Instagram ID: books_get_me_hooked. wattpad.

BORAHAEYO 💜.