🌷 BONUS 🌷

WORD COUNT : 1606.

"Would you like to come over?" he queried.

"Huh?!?" she questioned in order to make sure her mind wasn't playing tricks on her.

"You know, it's late and you haven't had dinner yet. So, let's eat together and go over to my house. You've come over so many times before then why are you so dicey today?"

 "Oh My God! Y/n, don't tell me you thought I was suggesting something." 

"NO! Why would I think that!!!" She said flustered while playing with the ends of her dress and looking at the ground.

His smirk grew. Folding his hands on his chest, he stared at her teasingly.

She didn't look at him. Just tried to put her arm around his shoulder. Tried.

"Let's go, what are we having? Should we have Ramyeon or Jjangmyeon. We can also treat ourselves to desserts at the new dessert shop near your house..." She kept blabbering while pulling him to the exit of the park.

Though a couple now, they still behaved as before. Same teasing. Same bickering. Same banter.

+*+*+

"Here." he bows halfway while opening the passenger's door.

"Oh! no, no, n~" laughing hysterically she shoved out. "You don't have to do this. Hahahah~"

He just left the door ajar and stormed off his side of the car.

Settled in.

"Tae?" she called out to him.

"Tae?" she tried calling him again.

"Please I am sorry. I just wasn't prepared and you being so gentlemanly is so not you." she zipped up promptly once she realized what she said didn't come out right or the way she wanted it to sound.

He brusquely turned and gave her a look.

"I don't mean to say that you are not a gentleman it's just that we have always been so casual and free around each other, so it'll take me some time to adjust to the abrupt changes." She quickly reasoned.

"Okay let's do it again." She suggested.

"Okay?!?" she asked once more to get him to talk.

"Nope, it's fine." He responded gloomily.

"No. No. No. We have to." she continued insisting.

"Fiiiiiine." He gave in.

Without a word he got out and opened the door for her to step out.

"Oh em geeee! Tae. That's so sweet and gentlemanly of you. You are the cutest." She exclaimed with both of her palms covering her mouth in glee and over dramatism, while her eyes seemed mesmerized.

"You know what, let's just never do this again." He said retiring his words with an exasperated sigh while returning to his side.

"I am sorry." She said dolefully making a puppy face just to add in to the effect.

"Are you really sorry?" He asked immediately pushing himself over the console onto her with his hands supported on either side holding him up.

"Hm?" He inquired again staring intently into her black orbs which were drowning him into their sweet oblivion.

She just gave him a small nod, incapable of forming an understandable response.

"Now that you've realized that you behaved like a brat just now so, I think it's totally understandable that I punish you. Right?"