XV. NEVER FORGET THE SEATBELT...

WORD COUNT: 1337.

The look on Taehyung's face was that of pure horror and resentment. The guy was unable to process for a couple of seconds but when he did. "What do I really look like a chauffeur to you?" Taehyung questioned, picking up Y/N by her waist from the back who was all set to run and placed her on the car's bonnet and finally pointing at his outfit. 

He placed his hands on her either side and bent further towards her face questioning yet again when she didn't answer the first time, "Hmm?" she was a blushing mess, her face turned a bright red

He placed his hands on her either side and bent further towards her face questioning yet again when she didn't answer the first time, "Hmm?" she was a blushing mess, her face turned a bright red. Taehyung was staring at her intently. It felt like the time had stopped.

+*+*+*

They only came back when a car honked in the parking lot. Y/N was quick and the first one to break the eye contact. She smoothly slid herself out of Tae's grasp and down the car's bonnet. She didn't stand there wasting time being awkward though she was dying on the inside due to it. She tried being bold for once. She made her way to the front seat in merely two steps like someone was hot on her tail. She sat herself in the four-wheeler not forgetting to put on her seatbelt this time. Last time she had forgotten to put it, things had gotten a bit too steamy and piquant.

Tae who stood there flabbergasted and zoned out, finally came back to his senses and rapidly made his way to his seat immediately taking charge so they could head out. He didn't even have the cheek to throw a fleeting look towards Y/N. He just hit the gas pedal without uttering a single word.

The ride was beyond awkward, the atmosphere thickening slowly but surely. The traffic just added to it making it worse than it already was.

Though Y/N was bored out of her mind she didn't even dare to spare a glance at the radio who had brought nothing but embarrassment to her. The shame-initiating contrivance was better off shut. She deemed.

Taehyung was also jaded because he didn't know how to get Y/N talking. He was out of topics. His mind chose the best time to stop working.

So, not to make things anymore stroppy, he casually advanced his hand towards the music box totally forgetting about the cold war his girl was fighting against the electronic device.