XI. GIVE ME A PIGGYBACK....

WORD COUNT: 1275

"No, I didn't. Like you chided me off earlier saying I often leave you alone when we supplement each other so, I reflected on myself, and I have decided I am never going to leave you alone. I'll stick around everywhere. I promise to stay with you always and forever." Taehyung said.

They just stared deep into each other's eyes without even bothering to blink. It was like both of them were drowning in each other. Their eyes were locked like magnets. Slowly and slightly their gaze travelled down to each other's lips.

***

Their precious moment shattered hard on the floor when the mood disrupter librarian screamed on top of her lungs nicking everyone's attention, "File out, the library is about to log off for the day."

Y/N and Taehyung exchanged awkward glances. No one actually dared to say anything in an attempt not to spoil their special moment by saying something stupid. Their botched attempt by the way, because they seemed utterly nonplussed.

But someone needed to take charge to balance out the tense mood and so as if being prompted Y/N stated, "Okay, cheesy knight (she was referring to Tae's previous sentimental words about being with her always and forever) Let's get out of here before we get locked up." she completed snickering lowly.

Tae just tittered in response and put his hand around her shoulder pulling her towards his side so they could walk cheek by jowl with each other. Tae just chuckled because he didn't want to pressurize Y/N about his feelings. He was certain that the best way to express love to a girl is by making sure that she is happy and feels safe around you.

His belief was always to trip upon Y/N's feelings, make her feel homely and comfortable around him and then vow upon taking care of her for the rest of their lives together. He wanted her to be her weird and adorable self around him. But sometimes he just wanted to push her up against the wall and kiss her senseless. He wanted to claim her, love her, spoil her, be faithful to her and trust her always. He wanted to be loyal and nasty but only with her. Her careless habit of biting her lips whenever tensed or nervous made his mind walk in a state of hysteria and made his thoughts go on a rampage thinking of all the "We shouldn't be doing this" things. He knew it was bad when he started imagining her in his hoodies. Moments with her made him wish he could stop time. He loved it when she smiled. It seemed cute.

Y/N was also well aware that Tae said all those schmaltzy words just as friends and there was no implied meaning to his words. However, she wanted his words to have a further implied meaning. She wanted the words to be something more on the lines of 'them' being more than just friends. But she knew better than to spoil their amazing bond just because her silly, stupid, oversensitive, teenage heart wouldn't take it easy and be beating at an insane speed and make her feel things she never felt before. It made her feel jealous whenever she saw girls checking him out or going as far as leaving cute notes at his desk not that he ever paid heed to them, but it still got on her nerves. He made her dopamine levels go all silly whether he was around or not. Even the dumb things he said or did, made her smile. She was all innocent and naïve before she met him, now her mind was only filled with unholy thoughts. She frequently found herself apologizing to her tummy saying, "Sorry about the butterflies. It's not my fault. It's his." She was also often perplexed thinking how could she politely ask him to just slam her against the wall and make out with her. The mere thought of his lips on her neck drove her crazy. She has even been looking up for cute proposals going as far as imagining herself in place of the k-drama leads but never seemed to gather up enough courage to execute one. Her weakness had always been chocolates but now it was him.

Both of them were walking out of the library smiling secretly at their thoughts. Their happy place was indeed with each other and both of them knew it all too well. They just be burrowing out ways to spend time with each other.

So, when Tae proposed the idea of them going to a café and have some refreshments after their wearying day. Y/N didn't even hold back for a split second and immediately pounced on Tae's offer. Her merry mood only lasted for a few moments because once Tae told her they would have to go on foot, she was quick enough to think of ways to brush of the overly tantalizing offer just because of the rabblerouser condition (walking to the café). There were no cafés until the next two kilometers so toddling to one seemed absolutely ridiculous and draining to her. Not to mention both of them were totally worn-out.

When she was about to decline his mouth-watering offer with a heavy heart her brain finally understood that it was it's time to shine and then with the aid of her now working brain, she very cleverly slid her proposition, "I'll come only if you give me a piggyback ride."

"Hop on." He said casually. She was certainly not expecting it and her face perfectly exhibited that. She almost shrieked, "WHAT?!!!" Tae was now already crouched down back facing Y/N. "Yes, come on. Be fast on your foot. My legs are aching." He said impatiently.

"Yeah. Yeah. Okay. Geez!" And like that she clambered up on his back. And in no time Taehyung was right back on his feet shooting up like a beanstalk that he was.

Taehyung just couldn't refrain from teasing Y/N and to prove just that, he said, "So, how's the view from up here?" Y/N all but scowled and gave yet another hard whack across his head

"Ow!! Easy there, woman." "This is what you get for messing with me." "Okay, mighty queen, my apologies. Now if you don't wish to kiss the floor on our way to the café, wrap your legs around my waist." Y/N hesitated and contemplated for a few moments ultimately retiring to wrap her legs around his waist because she definitely didn't want her precious face to be squashed when she fell flat on the floor.

That's how their journey to the café kicked off. Silence fell upon the both of them until Y/N found something fishy and decided to voice her thoughts. "Er, Taehyung, mind telling me why are we headed off to the parking lot."

"You'll know when we get there." He snickered slightly at her baffled state. 

***

What do you think of this chapter guys

What do you think of this chapter guys... do ping me with your thoughts.

I hope you like how the story is proceeding guys. I honestly want to know your thoughts about how you feel about the book. Please hit me up with any opinions or scenes you would enjoy in the book.

Do vote, comment 💬 and share ➡️ my book if you really like what I write.

Share your thoughts with me at my Instagram ID: books_get_me_hooked.wattpad.

BORAHAEYO 💜💜💜💜!!!!