VIII. DO YOU LIKE SOMEONE?!!!...

WORD COUNT: 1081.

Y/N was walking over to her locker to load her stuff back into the locker as all the classes for the day had finally come to a much-desired end. She was entirely engaged in putting away her stuff when out of nowhere a hand helped itself onto her shoulder. She was startled and was about to confront the person when the strong and intoxicating manly cologne hit her nose and she immediately knew who it was. Taehyung.

Y/N and Taehyung had gotten a bit more comfortable and freer around each other. They were like good allies or more like inseparable allies now. But Y/N hadn't gotten used to the skinships yet. They still were all too capable to make her loose her mind and throw her heart into the risk of a heart attack.

Taehyung being the complete opposite, strongly and openly promoted skinships. He so casually made contact that it didn't seem like he was also feeling a whole zoo inside his stomach. He made the conception a confirmation that skinships are also endorsed in friendship. He wouldn't go out of his way to do something because they were still "just friends".

While sneaking something caught his eyes, his expression changed in a fraction of a second. It was enough to make him burn in anger and jealousy. Y/N watched as his cheery expression morphed into a serious one.

 Y/N watched as his cheery expression morphed into a serious one

Chocolates. Roses. Greeting cards. Gifts. Were stacked in her locker. Without even asking her, he just rudely helped himself to take all of those out from over her shoulder. Their position was too intimate making it difficult for people to take them as "just friends". Taehyung was precisely leaning over her with his right hand still around her shoulder while the other was merrily placed on her tiny waist.

The hand on her shoulder spiraled into the locker which made Taehyung press his body against her completely. Like his chest was completely squashed against her back leaving no space between them.

(Imagine them near the locker with Taehyung's one hand in the locker) (I don't own the image

(Imagine them near the locker with Taehyung's one hand in the locker) (I don't own the image... credits to the rightful owners)

Y/N totally froze at her place while Taehyung was busy doing his business to think about their awkward intimate position. To be honest even if he was aware he would have behaved as if he never noticed. He was least concerned about the position right now; he was more determined to know who in the high school had a death wish. After the incident with Lucas, Taehyung's warning had spread like wildfire, and everyone knew better than to mess with him.

Y/N stood there timidly opening and closing her mouth like a fish thinking of an articulate reason to manipulate Taehyung from further inquiring about the gifts. Paying no heed to Y/N's self-conscious state, Taehyung had completely delved himself into investigating the gifts. He had by all means started to rip off the wrapper of a gift in the most inhumane way known to man. He was aggressively and mercilessly tearing off the cover when Y/N snatched it out of his hand at the speed of light and putting it back into her locker immediately locking it in haste, so Taehyung won't be able pull any further tricks.

Before she could even breathe a sigh of relief, she was spun around by her waist to face a much infuriated and confused Taehyung. Being able to cook up an excuse to put in Taehyung's head/to slip through seemed too far-fetched now because as soon as she was twirled Taehyung bombarded her with questions.

"Who gave you those?"

"Why did you accept them?"

"Do you like someone?"

"Do you have boyfriend?"

"Why didn't you tell m~" he said while running his hand over his face. He was upset and hurt.

 He was upset and hurt

"Stop!! Tae. Breathe. You are hyperventilating." She said trying to calm him down. "Those aren't mine." Taehyung raised his eyebrows while she continued speaking steadily, "These are one of my friends'. He has to propose to his bestfriend so he asked me to collect these because he wasn't able to. I also couldn't keep them at home as the dolt mentioned our school's address." Phew, Safe save, Y/N. She thought.

He seemed somewhat relieved, but many questions were still swirling in his mind. He wanted to know who this so-called friend of hers was? Was she close to him? And most importantly how did she know him? But he chose not to pry further as he didn't want to get his a** whooped because irritated Y/N was scary. And he could tell she was absolutely tired and drained because of the exhausting happenings of the day.

"And for the library, I am in." she said wearily. Taehyung was completely aware of how enervated Y/N was and that she was just pushing all her limits to get her work done within the deadlines. But what he also knew was how to cheer her up and get her back on track. So, he did just that.

"So, shall we Miss. Scholar?" he asked extending his hand.

"We shall, Sir." She answered and gladly took his hand.

They walked towards the library hand-in-hand.

+*+*+*+

So, what do you think is Taehyung's sure shot plan which can cheer Y/n up. Do let me know in the comments below.

I hope you liked the chapter guys. Thank you so much for the love you guys' shower. I am truly grateful. Borahaeyo 💜💜.

Do vote, comment 💬 and share ➡️ my book if you really like what I write.

Share your thoughts with me at my Instagram ID: books_get_me_hooked.wattpad