Chapter 4

The boys spoiled me. I got a MacBook pro, iPod, and an iPhone from Josh. “Jamie, the MacBook is mainly for your homework and school work. One of us will pick you up from school.” Harry said as he starts throwing away the wrapping paper.

“Listen Harry, I dropped out of school today when I left early.” I say looking down at my lap.

“No, you are going to school and that’s final.”

“You don’t understand Harry.” I say as I go to my room and slam the door. I lay on my bed with tears in my yes.

“Jamie, love open the door.” I heard Louis say on the other side of the door. I get up to open the door.

“What was that downstairs?” he asked closing the door.

“Harry’s doesn’t understand I dropped out of school only because I got bullied. Pushed down, beat up, got called names, and like today covered in paint. It’s just so hard.” I say with tears streaming down my face. He put’s an envelope on my lap with the word ‘First Date’ written on it. I put it on my desk and lay back down on my bed. Knock knock.

“Louis, can you get that.”

“Liam told me what happened today. I’m sorry.” Harry said. I don’t answer him I just keep looking at the wall.

“C’mon you have to talk to me.”  

“I’ll go to school online.” I say hoping that he’ll yes because I am definitely not going back there. He just gives me a thumbs up.

“Louis, can you leave I want to talk to Harry alone?” I asked nicely a possibly. He nods and walks out the door.

“What’s up?”

“I was thinking about suing Maria for years of abuse and not giving Josh and I our inheritance money that was left for us when our dad died which is 1 million dollars total. It was for collage for the both of us but since I’m going to collage online I don’t need it but it is still m money.” I say fast and slow at the same time.

“Well your dad had a lawyer so I’ll take you Saturday.”

 “Thanks, now leave I have to change.” I said pointing to the door. He leaves. I change into my pajamas and walk down stairs to get my stuff.  I hear Liam and Zayn talking.

“I don’t kno---” I hear Liam say

“Shh, someone is coming down the stairs.” Zayn says real fast.

“What were you talking about all secretive like?” I ask getting my stuff from the table.

“Nothing.” They say in unison. I grab everything and head up stairs. I set up my phone and laptop. I fall asleep instantly after I’m done.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………