Chapter 5

I wake up in the morning with a massive headache. I slowly register what happened last night. Oh yeah, Louis and I got into a fight. He left me here because he was mad at me.

"Jamie, are you ok? It's five in the afternoon?" Harry asked me as he knocked on the door. I get up to open the door. Harry embraces me in a big hug.

"Harry," I start to say, "is he home now?" he shakes his head no. He left last night how can he not be home now?

"Are you ok?" he asks. I shook my head no. He gives me a piggyback ride down stairs. Nobody's home.

"Haz where is everyone?" I ask him as he gives me food.

"They went to look for him because he is not answering his phone." He replies. Now I'm paranoid.

"It's my fault that he's missing." I say crumpling on the floor.

"No it's not. Jamie, don't think like that." He says

"I-I'm going to lie down in my room." Just as I start to head up stairs the front door opens. Louis. He sees me and at first frowns but then turns into a quick smile.

"Honey, I'm home!" He says as he runs towards me into a hug. I hear Harry calling Paul and the boys to tell them that Louis is safe, sound, and at home.

"Where have you been?" Harry and I ask at the same time but in different tones.

"Ummm..... I don't really remember." He says with a guilty look in his eyes. He smelt slightly like a woman's perfume bottle. I brush it off.

"Louis William Tomlinson don't you ever do that again." I say to him

"Yes Mum." He jokes going to give Harry a hug and he whispers something in his ear. Soon after the Boys burst through the front door and trample down Louis. He's acting very....weird.

.....................................................................................................................

*Fast forward 3 months *

Louis and I have been dating for three wonderful months now. No secrets or lies. But all the other boys seem mad at him. I don't know why. Louis disappears a lot for hours on end. The boys go have to start getting ready for the tour soon. And I have to enroll for online school soon too.

"JAMIE, BREAKFAST IS READY!" Niall yelled from down stairs

"COMING!" I yell back as I run down the stairs I notice Louis isn't there...... again. Suddenly my phone starts playing 'Kiss You' that's Louis' ringtone.

"Don't eat I'm taking you somewhere." He says

"Ok see you soon."

"I'm going with Louis to breakfast so I'm not eating."

"Ok." They all looked worried. I asked them countless times what the big secret was but none of them would budge. I see Louis' car pull in the drive way.

"Bye guys!" I say as I head out the door. I hop into Louis' car and kiss him on the cheek.

"Hey love, ready to go?" he asks me.

"Yup." Louis drives up to a hill with a great view.

"Yay a picnic!" I shout running to the top of the hill.

"Yup!" Louis yelled as he walks towards me with a basket. He places the basket in between us as he steals a kiss from my lips.

"Wait I forgot the plates. Be right back." He says as his phone falls out of his back pocket. His phone buzzes. It's a text from someone named Eleanor Calder.

The text read: Hey babe want to come over tonight for some "fun". Tears start forming in my eyes. I can't believe this is happening.

"Hey what's wrong love?" Louis asked as he came back with plates.

"Louis, who is Eleanor Calder? You know what never mind I'm leaving." I say as I put his phone on the blanket. I get up and start walk in the direction to the flat.

"WHERE ARE YOU GOING?" He yelled at me. I ignore him and kept on walking. Half way home I stop at a park and start to cry. When I decide to start walking again I see Louis' car going a different direction. I finally make it to the flat. As I open the door I see the boys watching a movie.

"Hey Jamie. What's wrong?" Liam asked looking slightly worried.

"L-Louis cheated on me with someone name Eleanor Calder." I say trying not to cry.

"So she finally found out?" I heard Niall say to Zayn and Harry.

"Wait, you all knew about this and you didn't tell me? Unbelievable." I say I run to my room slam the door loud enough for the boys to hear and lock the door. I climb into the bed and started to cry soon enough I hear knocking at the door.

"Go away!" I yelled at the door. When whoever it was wouldn't stop knocking I go up to open the door.

"Bloody hell Liam I told you to go away!" I yell.

"I wanted to talk to you." He said I gestured him to come in.

"I-I'm sorry I didn't tell you earlier but I couldn't bring myself to tell you." I give him a hug.

"Liam, how long has this been going on?" I ask.

"You remember when you and Louis got into a fight three months ago?" I nod my head. "Well after he left he went back to the bar. He got drunk again and met her. They went back to her flat and they well you know. They've been dating since." I lie back down on the bed face down and start to cry again. Liam lies down next to me and starts to hold me and strokes my hair. We stay like that for about three minutes before I fall asleep. ..................................................................................................................... *Liam's POV* I can't believe it she found out about Louis' and that chick. If only I told her that I love her earlier maybe she wouldn't be like this. I was so mad when he told us that he was dating that El chick. I am in pure heaven as I lay down next to Jamie now. I hear the boys arguing down stairs. Dammit Louis' home. I leave the room as quietly as possible so I don't wake up Jamie. I walk down stairs to see that Louis in the kitchen and Zayn, Harry, and Niall in the living room.

"Everyone shut up Jamie is asleep." I say looking up stairs to make sure she is still asleep.

"Liam, listen it's not my fault." Louis said still where he is.

"Louis," I say calmly, "how the hell is it not your fault? YOU chose to cheated on her; therefore it IS YOUR fault!"

"But I broke up with El." He said.

"That doesn't mean that she will go back to you with open arms."

"But-"

"No buts Louis just leave her alone." I say as I walk back to Jamie's room but the door is locked. ..................................................................................................................... *Jamie's/ Normal POV*

I woke up to yelling. Louis must be home. I take a quick shower and change into some sweats and a tee shirt. Then I hear knocking at the door. I open the door. It's Liam. I wonder what was going on down stairs.