Chapter 20

I woke up to five pricks in my face.

“What the fuck to you all want?” I asked as I covered my face with my pillow.

“Jamie get up!” Louis yelled laying down next to me.

“Louis, shut the fuck up!” I yell at him.

“Oh I’m enrolling in an online school today.” I say sitting up.

“Good for you.” They say in unison. They all moved out of the way acting really suspicious.

“What did you pricks do this time?” I asked nervously.

“Nothing.” They all say in unison but with a guilty tone in their voice.

“I swear I will bust a cap in all your arses. Tell me what you all did.” I say getting annoyed.

“Well, you see we tried to make breakfast. But Louis and Niall were messing around. Well we had a massive food fight in the kitchen. But that not the worst part, well I was making a smoothie and Louis threw a potato at the blender and the lid wasn’t on it so the entire kitchen is a mess.” Liam explained.

“What do you want me to do about it?” I asked him.

“Well can you clean it up?” Harry asked.

“I’ll help you but not clean it by myself deal?” I say getting up. I put on some flip-flops and walk downstairs to the kitchen to find pink liquid everywhere and food on the floor and counters.

“Okay this is what is going to happen. Niall and Louis get the floor. Liam and Zayn get the counters, cabinets, and fridge. Harry, you and I will get the all the high places. Niall don’t eat anything. Louis get the cleaning supplies.” I gave them their instructions and they waited for Louis to come back.

“Um Jamie you’re the shortest here how are you going to help get the high places?” Zayn asked.

“I’ll just climb on Harry’s shoulders. Now that I think about it maybe we should clean the entire house.” I say thinking about how were going to go on tour in two days. Suddenly I see something wet fall on the top of my head.

“Ahh, what is on my head?” I ask panicking and poking it. I look at the substance that fell on me. It’s the smoothie that Liam made.

“Yummy!” I say tasting the substance. They boys started laughing. I started to run towards Niall to put some of the smoothie on his head when---- splat. I started rolling around in the smoothie and the boys were cracking up.

“Jamie what are you doing?” Louis asked coming back with cleaning supplies.

“Rolling around the floor, what the fuck does it look like I’m doing Louis?” I say getting up.

“Can I get a hug?” I asked nobody in particular. I catch Niall first after slipping again. I soon get everyone, after slipping several times after.

*The next day*

We were waiting for Zayn to finish getting ready. We were going to spend our last day in London out together.

“Jamie can I talk to you?” Louis asked knocking on my door.

“Sure.”

“Jamie, I’m so sorry but I honestly did not write some of the letters. Oh at least the ones you read. I realize how hard it is to be without you. Will you take me back one last time? I promise I’ll treat you right this time.” Louis said in a begging position. I just stay there quite. Should I take him back this time?