Chapter 14

“Jamie wake up or you’re going to be late!” I heard Louis yell. Damn can’t he wait until later?

“Bloody hell Louis I’m too English to wake up at this ungodly hour. Go away I need to sleep.” I spat back.

“I’ll give you a doughnut.”

“I’m up!” Louis chuckled when I gave in so easily.

“Come on get ready I’ll be downstairs okay. And don’t forget your medicine.”

“Okay now go.” I say pointing to the door. I walk to my bathroom and open the medicine cabinet. Fuck I ran out. This can be good. Now I have to do my first time recording off my ADHD meds. I hope Simon doesn’t go. I take a quick shower and brush my teeth. I leave my hair naturally curly and cover it in my beanie. I grab my bag and run downstairs but get distracted by almost everything I see.

“Jamie, I thought I told you to take your meds?” Louis asked after it took me about ten minutes going downstairs.

“Well you see about that, I kind of ran out of it.” I say playing with my hair.

“I’ll order some more and we’ll pick it up when we go get the stuff for the bonfire.”

“Yay I’m going to a bonfire. Now give me my doughnut!” I suddenly remembered that he promised me one if I woke up.

“I’ll give it to you in the car. Now come on.” I he says pulling me out the door like a child. Why is it that every time I forget to take my meds they treat me like a child?

“Look butterfly, Louis let go I wanna go follow the butterfly.” I say trying to get away from him.

“No, Jamie if you don’t go into the black van with me you won’t get a doughnut.” Louis said pulling me back to the van. I surrendered and followed Louis into the van.

“What took you so long?” Liam asked.

“Doughnut!” I yell. Louis quickly shoves one into my hand.

“Jamie seems to have run out of her meds so today should be difficult. I pull out my 3ds. And start playing Pokémon.

“Jamie, can you lower that godforsaken game please?” Niall said.

“No.” I say I was almost done with the Pokémon league. I look up for one second and see the park.

“Oh look a park. I wanna go play. Louis, can we go to the park?” I asked when I finished taking off my seat belt.

“No.” He said putting my seat belt back on.

“I can’t believe we’re stuck with her when she’s acting like this.” Harry said.

“Is she always like this?” Paul asked.

“No and thank the Lord for that.” Harry replied.

After what seemed like hours we finally arrived at the studio.

“Jamie, behave today. Simon is going to watch your first recording.” Zayn said.

“But best friend I can’t behave myself.” I replied. I walked into studio A with the lads and see Simon sitting there talking to someone.

“Hello.” Simon says when he sees us walk in.

“Hi.” I replied.

“Simon fair warning Jamie hasn’t taken her ADHD meds so she’ll be easily distracted.” Liam said.

“I’ll be good I promise, or at least try.” I replied.

“Jamie, give me your iPod, phone, 3ds, and laptop now.” Zayn said. I see Louis, Harry, and Niall playing on the couch. I gave all my electronics to Zayn. I spread out all my food on a table. I take water and a bag and crisp.