Chapter 9

*Normal POV*

I was going to have to tell him eventually anyway.

“Who Jamie why didn’t you call the police or us?” He asked

“I couldn’t.” I was debating if I should show him the note and text messages that I got.

“Harry, I have something to show you.” I say as I walk to get the note and pull my phone out of my pocket to show him. His eyes went wide as he read the note and text.

“Who is this and how did they get this?” he asked give me back my phone but keeping the note.

“I don’t know, but I have an idea who it is. Plus, whoever it is sent those guys to attack me in the park. I mean it wasn’t a normal mugging incident they had a picture of me with them.” I said as I take the picture back.

“Who do you think it is?” he asked.

“I think its Eleanor. You know the note that I gave Louis, well the writing looks similar. If we can somehow get that note from Louis.”

“I think that I can get note from him. Are you okay?”

“What does it look like?”

“Okay that was a stupid question.”

“Come on let’s go downstairs.” We walk downstairs and Louis, Liam, Niall, and Zayn stop what they were talking about.

“Oh my God! Jamie what happened to you?” Louis asked

“Nothing. Louis, come here please.” I ask as he walks towards harry and I.

“Can we see the note that El gave you?” Harry asked.

“Sorry mate, but I burned it yesterday sorry.” He said

“Well do you know El’s writing by heart?” I asked hoping he’ll say yes.

“Yeah.”

“Then can you tell us if this is her writing?” I gave him the note and took a while to examine it

“Yeah this is her writing.”

“We have to call the police we know that it’s her.” Harry said.

“Harry, how can you be that stupid. We need evidence to show to the police dummy.” I say

“She’s right Harry even if the writing is the same you need proof that she hired those men and that she took the photos.” Louis said.

“Wel-” Harry was going to say something but was interrupted by a crashing noise coming from the kitchen.

“Niall!” We heard Liam yell.

“What Zayn bumped into me first.”

“Bullshit! Niall bumped into me.” We walk into the kitchen and see Liam with a knife pointing it at Niall and Niall and Zayn on the opposite side of Liam.

“What is going on here?” I asked them.

“Oh you know just making breakfast.” Zayn said

“But it’s still night time.”

“No it’s almost 8 o’clock.” Liam said.

“Really? Wow you guys were out late then.”

After breakfast Liam and Harry were washing dishes, Zayn and Niall were playing video games, and Louis went to this room. I start going to my room and I hear Louis on the phone with someone. He left the door slightly ajar so I go to listen when I heard my name involved.