Chapter 17

Zayn starts knocking on my door. He doesn’t wait for an answer and just walks right in holding two pizza boxes, chicken wings, and breadsticks.

“Jamie are you up?” Zayn asked.

“I’m just waiting to die Zayn.” I say sounding meaner than I meant to sound.

“You don’t mean that do you?” He asked sounding worried.

“I do mean it Zayn, I can’t keep living a lie. I can’t act being happy anymore. I’m tired and it hurts I honesty want to die and get away from it all. Every time I try to get away someone stops me.” Tears start to fall again when I think of all the times I tried to end my life.

“We stop you because we love you, we don’t want to see you go honestly. I know that everyone you love is gone but I know that there are some who are still here. There is Harry, Anne, Gemma, Liam, Niall, Me, and most importantly Louis. We all would miss you very much if you killed yourself.” Zayn said not looking towards me. 

“Thanks Zayn that kind of helped me. Want to have a lazy day with me? You can sleep on the pull out couch. Please for me?” I say giving a puppy face.

“Okay let me go change into something more comfy okay?” Zayn said.

“Yay!” I fake smiled and fake cheered.

“Be right back then.”  I get up and change out of Louis’ clothes and put on a pair of sweats and a tank top. I walk downstairs to the kitchen still holding Louis’ clothes. On my way to the kitchen I pass Louis so I threw his clothes at him.

“Jamie, can we talk please?” Louis asked slurring his words and walking towards me.

“I don’t know maybe when you’re sober Louis.” I say walking away from him. I walk into the kitchen and went to grab a plate. I jump and drop the plate as I feel arms wrap around my waist. Louis starts to kiss my neck.

“Louis, get off me now.”  I say trying to pry him off me.

“No.” He said tightening his grip.

“Ow, Louis you’re hurting me. Now get the fuck off me.”

“What happen we heard something break and came running down t--- Louis what are you doing to Jamie?” Harry said/ asked when he says me trying to get away from Louis. Louis quickly released me and put his hands behind his back. Liam walks over towards Louis and pulls him away.

“Jamie, are you okay?” Harry asked me walking towards me. I bend down and start to pick up the broken shards of the plate.

“Um yeah.” I say as I continue to pick up the broken plate.

“Are you sure?”

“Yeah Haz I’m sure that I’m okay.” I kind of snapped at him.

“Sorry.” I quickly say. I put the shards in the trash and get paper plates and napkins. I run up to my room and jump on the bed. I turned to the side and see Zayn on the other side of the bed sitting.

I told Zayn what had happened. Zayn starts to get up. I quickly grab his arm.

“Zayn, I know what you are going to do so don’t get up.” I say pulling him back down.

“Okay, so what do you want to do?” He asked.

“I don’t know about you but I’m going to put music on and draw you can put the TV on if you want.” I say as I get my laptop and my art box.

“Jamie I never heard you play the guitar or the piano. Can you show me?” Zayn asked.

 “Sure, I’ll play to songs that you know for sure.” Zayn grabs my video camera. I grab my guitar and sit on my bed. I start to strum the cords to a familiar song that I practiced when I was bored. Zayn pushed the record button.

“Hey subscribers I’m doing a double cover. I think you figure out what songs I’m going.” I start to sing:

“Can't believe you're packing your bags. Trying so hard not to cry…” I strum the last few cords and put the guitar back in its spot. I go sit on the piano seat.

“The next song some of you might not know but it’s Irresistible by One Direction.” I start playing the keys. I start to sing:

“Don't try to make me stay. Or ask if I'm okay.” I finish the song and wave at the camera. Zayn shut off the camera and sat down on the bed. I go back to what I was doing before.

“Jamie, where did you learn how to sing and play music?” Zayn asked.

“Nowhere I kind of taught myself. I remember every year until harry had to graduate elementary and middle school and before he went to audition for the x-factor, we would sing at the school talent show every year. I told Harry that he should audition and he said he would wait until I was of age. I told him don’t let me hold him back and that I would audition when I’m older. I never did because I was scared.” I say.

“Stop second guessing yourself.”

“I know that I shouldn’t second guessing myself but I can’t.” I open my laptop and open iTunes. I play my heartbroken playlist. Breakeven starts to play. I sing along to all the songs on the playlist as I draw. I have an idea in my head to draw a broken heart with an arrow in it and the arrow is broken too and the word broken is under the picture.

“Let’s watch a movie Jamie. We could watch movies like Mean Girls and White Chicks.” Zayn said clearly bored.  I turn off the music and turn on the TV.

It was about for 4:30 in the morning when we finished our little movie marathon. We had eaten most of our personal pizzas, drank about 5 Arizona Iced Tea each, and ate lodes of candy. I soon drifted off to sleep after clearing my bed and turning off the TV.