Chapter One

"Morning dad," Valentine groaned as the light penetrate his eyes and Onyx stirred from his bed.

"Happy 18th birthday," Charlie smiled, walking into the room holding wrapped present.

"Oh! Gimme, I love presents!" Valentine yelled making grabby hands to the boxed shaped object.

Charlie chuckle as he handed the box to his son. Valentine eagerly tore into the box.

"Omg! This is the second book of the psychopath series I told you about!" Valentine gushed. He read the online book, but he really wanted the hard print of the second one.

"Yeah, I thought you'd like it," Charlie said, his smiled bright.

"Thanks dad," Valentine smiled, getting up from bed and hugging him tight.

"Yeah kid, anything for you," Charlie smiled hugging his son back.

When they let go of each other Onyx trotted over to Valentine and set at his feet.

Charlie bent down and petted the growing dog.

"Ok, I still godda give Bella her present," Charlie said before making his was out.

Valentine smiled, setting the book down on his nightstand.

"Set," he told Onyx who followed his orders.

Valentine fixed his food, wet mixed with hard.

"Stay." Valentine said before leaving out into the hallway and into the bathroom to take a piss.

It was short, he washed his hand and walking back into his room.

Onyx set at the bowl of food, tail gently wagging as he waited patiently for the eat command.

Valentine kneeled at the not so longer pyppys height, stretching his neck.

"Good boy... eat," Valentine allowed and the puppy went at it, eating the food, but not gulping it down.

Valentine rubbed Onyxs neck as he ate.

"Stop," Valentine commanded and Onyx stoped eating.

"Look at me," Valentine said and Onyx turned around.

"Good boy. Ok I want mess with you anymore, eat." Valentine chuckle as Onyx went back to eating his food.

Valentine got up cut the light off before getting dressed for school.

When he was ready he was wearing a red shirt that read 'No Thanks', black ripped jeans, and red and black vains.

"I should get another ear piercing," Valentine said even though he had literally zero earrings and would go months forgetting that he even had an ear piercing to put earrings in.

Valentine had tons of earrings back at Phoenix, but he had forgot to pack any on them like a idiot.

"Aright, later Onyx," Valentine sayed as he left for school.

_________

"Valen, get your ass get here!" Banji called as Valentine parked his bike and changed it up.

"Sup Benji," Valentine smiled give Ben a bro hug. "Where Calum? He's usually here with you," Valentine asked.

"He's sick, got the flu," Benjamin explained, his floppy red hair hiding his eyes.

"Val!" A warm, familiar voice called and Valentine turned around.

Jake.

"I talk to you soon Benji," Valentine promised and Ben just laughed as Valentine walked over to him pup.