Chapter 11

It was about 9:00 in the morning when Charlie called Val. His voice was concerned as we talked about Bella's recent nightmare. She had woken Charlie up, screaming and thrashing in her bed last night. Charlie had said it was the first time in a long time it happened.

When he hung up, Valentine couldn't help but feel conflicted. He though he was helping her, but maybe her being in his and Jakemade it worse?

Valentine sighed. He wasn't going to think about it. He had left Jake in his room, hard and pleading on there shared bed. It was time he made his pup cum like he needed.

_____

"What would you have done if Jake told me he couldn't fix the bikes?" Valentine asked from the passengers set as Bella drove them in her truck. Jake proped up in the back set, seemingly interested.

"Are you doubting your boyfriends skills?" Bella asked on a chuckle.

"No, I know they'll run just fine, but I told you to bring them. What if Jake said he couldn't fix it?" Valentine asked again, eyebrows raised. Bella looked at him from the corner of her eyes.

"I would say that's really to bad, but where just gonna have to find something else to do," Bella said. Valentine looked at her, before he nodded and laughed, excepting the answer.

To bella, the question might have just been a random question Valentine love asked, but an actuality it was a question he had put a lot of thought into.

Don't get him wrong, he know Bella wanted to hang out with him, but if Jake said that he couldn't fix the bikes, would bella just give up and decided it wasn't worth her time. Bella was a terrible liar, and Val didn't see any of her tails, so Valentine knew she was telling the truth.

"Is that Sam Uley?" Bella asked, watching the four shirtless man on top of a tall cliff fighting.

"Yeah, him and his cult." Jake said. Valentine eyes raised, he had sense the growing tension, but they way Jake looked at his pack members, he could tell something was up.

Suddenly a member fell of the cliff and Bella pulled over, getting out of the car.

Val and Jake got out, laughing at Bellas look if horror.

"There not really fighting Bella, there cliff diving. Scary as hell but a total rush." Jake explained just as a member jumped of, scream as he splashed in the water.

"A rush?" Bella asked, looking intrigued.

"Most of us jump from the lower down. They leave the showing off to Sam and his disciples." Jake said and Val shoved him gently.

"I jumped of that too y'know," Valentine grumbled. Jake laughed and grabbed his boyfriend by the waist, twisting him to stand in front of him, not at his side like he was a second ago.

"I know, sorry baby," Jake apologize and Val eyebrows shot up at the knew pet name before he laughed and gave Jake a quick peck in the lips.

When Valentine jumped from the cliff that high up, it was for a traing season. The pack was there to see if he would actually go through, but the only thing they truly have to worry about was Jake trying to stop, because there's no way in hell was he not doing this.

It was about a month ago, and that was when Valentine first noticed the growing tension between Jake and the pack. Val ignored it for the most part, mostly because it was pretty funny to watch Jake try to keep Sam away for him.

Valentine had to slow down time as he dropped down, trying to created little to no splashing when he fell in. Valentine hadn't been scared, especially when Jake reassured him by whispering sweet nothings in his ear, holding him close.

He had done it. He felt in slow motion, diving into the water, but there was a tiny splash of water as he hit it. When he resurfaced he could here the clapping and shouting even from such a distance. He didn't care about they though, he only cared about the proud look Jake had showed him, and the kiss he'd pulled him into infront of the whole pack.

Valentine looked over to his sister, observing with slight worry of how she still stared at the cliff, something shining in her brown eyes.

"You have some kind of beef with the of something?" Bella asked.

"Yeah, do you?" Valentine repeated looking at Jake curiously.

Jake swallowed, shrugging his shoulders. "No, they just think they run the place." Jake answered. Valentine looked into Jake eyes, he wasn't lying, but he was being pretty vague.

"Emory used the hall monitors on steroids," Jake chuckles humorously, nodding towards Emory.

"That's Emory, what happen to him?" Bella asked.

"He missed some school, now all of a sudden he's flowing Sam around like some lost puppy." Jake explained, something dark in his eyes. Valentine look back at the cliff just a Sam jumped off.

"Well talk about this later," Valentine whispered in his ear. Jake stiffed, before nodding.

They all got back in the truck, ready to test out the bikes.

_________

Jake was explaining how to ride the bike correctly to Bella as Valentine watched, a green sucker in his mouth.

Bella hand squeeze the gas before she gasped and stoped it. Valentine laughed as Jake calmed her down.

"Jezz Bells, you saw a ghost or something." Valentine laughed, murth in his eyes.

"Let me go again," Bella said, not thinking twice before she zooms off.

Valentine watched as she drove off, but she kepped looking back.

"Keep you eyes forward idiot!" Valentine called out,  but it was to late. The bike lost balance and just as Jake called out, "hit the brakes," the bike hit a rock and Bella tumbled off.

"Shit," Valentine cursed. Jake grabbed the other bike, and got on, Valentine hoping on behind him.

Jake rode up beside Bella, expertly parking the bike and the two jump off.

"I wanna go again," Bella said, but Val cut her off, "you wanna get yourself killed?"

"I wanna go again," Bella repeat, look around dizzly as she tried to get to her feet.

"No, forget it. No more bike for you." Valentine forbid.

"Your head," Valentine groaned and Bella put her head to her head.

"Ow," She said a when she touched the bloody wound.

It was bleeding a lot, but that was common with head injuries.

"Oh my god I'm sorry," Bella said hurryly.

"Your apologizing for bleeding?" Jake asked incredulously.

"Yeah, I guess I am." Bella chuckle with pain.

"It's just blood Bella, no big deal," Jake said as he took his shirt off. Valentine watched, a tinge of lust washing over him as he gave Bella the shirt to press against the gash.

"What are you staring at," Jake chuckles, looking at Val.

"You expect me not to stare when you act all heroey taking off your shirt and looking like sex on a stick?" Valentine asked, playing shocked. Jake chuckle, shaking his head.

"Alright, let's go." Jake said, helping Bella up. When she was steady, Jake let go of of her and clasped Val's hand as they walked back to the truck.

________