Chapters 13

Valentine had ended up going home with Bella after he explained what went down. Jake needed some time, he got that, but it still hurt seeing him run away.

The next day he had went to Bill place expecting to be let in, no problem, but nope.

Bill opened the door and stepped out. "Jake can come out right now." Bill said before Valentine could get even a word out.

"I need to know what wrong Bill," Val said, eyes holding desperation.

"I'm sorry," Bill said eyes holding real sympathy.

"I-i," Valentine swallowed thickly. "Just tell me he's ok." Valentine asked, holding his breath.

"He ok, I promise." Bill said, a sad smile on his face.

"O-ok," Valentine shook his head once. Bill went back inside. Valentine let out a sheaky breathe as he headed back to his motorcycle.

_______

Valentine called Jake so many fucking time, leaving voice-mail and text.

"Jake, please call me, I love you"

"Hey pup.... I don't know what's wrong, but please, answer me."

"It been five fucking days, you told me where in this together.... fuck I so worried baby."

"I'm sorry for yelling, but I need you to be ok"

Val 1:54 Friday- please tell me your ok, I need to know your ok, I love you

Val 4:43 Sunday: a week of not know if your ok. It's driving me fucking crazy, please come back to me.

Val 7:04 Monday: Fuck you

Val 2:22 Tuesday: sorry I cursed, but I'm just for fucking angry at you. You promised me if we fo this well do it together, but you fucking lie.... just tell me your all right.

"Put your phone away, Mr Swan." Jake's teacher, Mr Jones said.

Valentine sighed before doing as told.

"He still not answering?" Calum asked after class. Valentine only shook  his head. It felt like a piece of his heart was missing when Jake wasn't with him. He needed him so fucking much it physically hurt.

"Don't worry, I'm going to Bill's. I'll drag his ass back if it the last thing I do." Valentine assured Calum.

"Give his ass a good spanking for me," Calum joked, a smiled on his face.

"You bet," Valentine said half heartily.

"Alright, later man," Cal said, giving Val a firm hug before going of to his next class.

____________

"Jake!" Valentine yelled as he parked and pulled over on his dirt bike.

"Valentine," Jake gasped.

It was raining and Jake was just standing in it.

"What the fuck!" Valentine snarled, running up to him before pushing him hard.

"What's you problem, huh! I call and text and here you fucking are, like nothing happen. Why the hell haven't you been answering me?!" Valentine growled, eyes glaring even as his eyes watered.

"It doesn't matter," Jake said quietly, not looking at Val.

"Did you forget how the your talking to? It does fucking matter, do you know how worried I've been?" Valentine asked, his voice cracking.

"No of fucking course you don't. What do you want?" Valentine let out a chocked sound. "You wanna break up, is that it?" He tryed to sound angry, but it came out broken and vulnerable.

"No! Of course not," Jake said quickly, grabbing Val's hand.

"Then what, why have you been ignoring me?" Valentine asked, eyes so fucking sad.

"It's dangerous right now, I'm a loose canyon. M-my wolf, he wants out all the fuking time, what's to rip out of me and... take. He wants you Val, but he's so.... uncontrollable and I'm scared he'll hurt you and i..  I cant Hurt you Valentine." Jake voice cracked as he spoke.

"J-just give me a week and I'll come see you... ok? Please," Jake begged, tears leaving his brown eyes.

Valentine looked at him, looked at the honestly in his words.

"Ok, if your not by me then, your punishment will be ten times worse." Valentine warned, eyes dead serious.

"Punishment?" Jake asked, his voice a pich higher the it normally is.

Valentine gave a weak smirk. "One week, Black." Valentine said before turing and leaving on his bike.

___________

Valentine was walking through the woods. Jake would come by tomorrow, or at least, he'd better.

His phone vibration got his attention, when he was reaching for it he saw someone out of the corner of his eyes.

"I'm guessing your one of James friends?" Valentine questioned, looking at the vampire.

"Larent, and your Annabelles brother. Victoria mentioned you, apparently her mate killed her beloved." Larent informed.

"I don't know, I was dying when all the gorey shit happen." Valentine shrugged as Larent walked back in fourth, watching Val like a predator.

"I'm... aware. Your sister likes to run with vampires, but not you?" Laurent asked.

"I much rather have fluffy and deadly then dead and deadly."Valentine informed, a smile curving his face.

Laurant seemed to notice. "I see you aren't scared, you know I plan to kill you, right?" Laurant asked. "And then when I'm don't with you, I'll get that wolf off yours.

"I do, but maybe I'll kill you first. I always wonder what's it was like to take a life. Does it really cote if your already dead though." Valentine wonder out loud. "I knew full well we'd fight, though I'd only just decided to kill you now." Valentine said, eyes a bit dull.

"And whys that?" The vampire asked, a smirk on his face.

"Because, if I let you live, you'll try to hurt what mine. So you'll die before you can get the chance." Valentine explained.

"You do have they eyes of a killer, but how can you beat m-" Valentine cut him of when he whisper a spell that cause bone to brake. Laurent yell in pain, falling down to one knee.

"I've been working really hard sense that day... your really the perfect test dummy," Valentine smirked, a sinister glint in his eyes.

"Well be here awhile, so don't scream to loud," Valentine warned.

Laurent realized to late, he was not the apex predator here, but a mere lame in they eyes of a wolf.

"Q mage!" The vampire gasped.

Laurent tryed to run away, but Valentine did a hand spell that made him stay in place. With only a mere thought he summoned a red ball of flame.

"I heard vampires don't fare well with this, but I'm willing to see how good you do," Valentines said before the flame flew toward the vampires head.

____________