Chapter Five

"I can't belive you found this place in Phoenix," Jake mused awe struck but the bright lights, loud music, and most importantly, the dancing.

"Cool right," Valentine smiled, excitement bubbling up in him as he watched watched female dancer incorporate hip hop and ballet. Valentine always loved when dancers did this, he could do multiple dancing styles himself, but ballet was his specialty.

"Let's go dance, pup," Valentine said grabbing onto Jake's wrist and dragging him to the underground dance floor.

"How the hell do you expect me to keep up with all of these-" Jake did a look around gesturing at all the talented dancers, "professionals," Jake finished.

Valentine laughed. Non of these dancers where professionals, maybe students, but no professional would be caught dead in a underground dance club.

"Don't worry, just follow the music. Wolfs are graceful animals, you should have no problem swaying your body." Valentine assured, a smiled on his face.

Jake was the only one who's heart was pounding, though he had to admit it more from excitement then anything else.

When the reach the dance floor, Valentine was holding Jake's hands and already swaying to the loud music.

Valentine slowly let go of his hands, before expertly swinging his hips side to side, letting hands follow the motions of his hips.

"Come on," Valentine smirked, his voice teasing as he slowly brought his hand up and trailed it across Jake's cheeks in a suductive caress.

Jake's huffed, before he tryed to copy what his lover was doing.

"There you go," Valentine praised, Jake smiled wide and draw his hands up to Valentine waist.

Valentine had learned early on that praises was the way to go with his pup.

V

alentine hummed, taking a step closer, there pelvises almost touching. They moved in synced, though Valentine did have a much more practiced look about him.

Valentine smiled, his eyes shining with joy. He had missed this. Just dancing because for fun down at some underground club. Phenix had a lot of places like this, and Jake had enjoyed going there from time to time, but it's been a while. Four years a while.

There dancing had a suductive air to it, hot and slow. They danced like this for a long time before a announcer on a larg stage voice spoke up though a mic.

"Everone, we'll be having a dance competition in twenty-five minutes. If you want to join, all you have to do is come up on stage and show us a little bit of what you have. This will be a freestyle, any dance goes. Remember duos are not allowed. Come up anytime and show your talents." The rather striking speaker says.

He had long bright pink hair, ear piercing, lip pircsings, eye brow piercing, and a nose piercing. As he talked, he took over the stage, smile wide and walking around, looking out to the crowd of people. He gave a smirk before he left the stage to the back.

Some people was already making there way on stage as the cheering started.

"You should go!" Jake smiled, excitement bubbling up in his voice.

"Nah, I'd much rather be in those small circles that cheer you on." Valentine denied, giving a apologetic smile to his boyfriend.

Jake gave a pout, it was adorable and kind of ruined that bad boy persona. "Come on," Valentine said, grabbing Jake's hand and leading him into another, less crowded room.

"What's this?" Jake asked.

"It's what I was talking about, where I like to dance most in the clubs," Valentine smirked, eyes glittering.

Valentine took of his jacket to reviled a white wife beater. His lean and tone body on display, muscles built from all the dancing and fighting.

There was already a small group of people in a circle, cheering on the dancer.

"How you gonna get there attention?" Jake asked and Valentine chuckled. "People will come if the dancer is good." Was all he said as he cracked his neck. Jake was holding his breath, wanting to see his boyfriends skill.

The music right now was slow, so Valentine decided on a doing a three rounded twirl. It was beautifully done, but suddenly the music switch for what Valentine was a expert in and turned hip hop. The switch was effortless, Valentine stoped the twirl before dowing a clean flip, landing on his feet and going down on his hands, getting in a handstand position, hus did this hand movement, making his body step with the music. Before Jake knew it people were around Valentine, cheering him on with the hip hop he was doing. At first the handstand dancing stared high, before he bent his hands, getting lower his hand twisting making body do this twist in the air.

"GO! GO! Go!" The crowd cheered, the loudest being his boyfriend.

Valentine could feel his excitement, he decided to go with one hand, jumping to that making the crowd go wild as he put his put his other behind his back. He twisted his one hand, causing his doy to twirl, going lower and lower and the he was twirling on his head.

As the music came to a end, Valentine stoped the head speed, getting back into the handstand and doing another flip young his arm stragnth. He landned perfectly. Valentine did a small bow as he gracefully left the cirand a ther took his place.

"Dame," Jake said as he reach him.

"You like," Valentine asked, a smirk on his face e at seeing Jake look at him like he was a God.

"Fuck yes," Jake groned as he grabbed Valentine vy his neck and kissed him raw.

The rest of the time they spent at the club was most dancing and eating. Valentine bought a lot of the stuff they got, since he was the one who brought him here.

After that, they rode back on Jake's bike.

Valentine yelled into the air, his head tilted back as adrenaline ran through his body. Jake let out a laugh as he rode though the nearly empty street back to Charlies place.

"Fuck that was fun," Valentine smiled, leaning down, resting his forehead on Jake's sholder. He closed his eyes, letting the wind rush over his body.

As Valentine rested there, he thought about what he felt. It was a rare thing he did. Sorting out his feeling and shit.

He though about his sister. He didnt hate her, if anything he hated that poor excuse of a boyfriend she had. That vampier was the defining definition of a gasliting, manipulating, piece of shit. Dont get him wrong, he didn't hate vampires in general, but that one trigger some aggression on him.

His sister had horrible taste in men. He felt bad for Bella, but he wouldn't let himself comfort her. He loved his sister, but he didn't really know her. He disliked her to a fault, and for the most part, she deserved it. Maybe he should make amends with her.....

"Hey, Val." Jake tapped Valentine, "were here."

Valentine sighed, lefting his head. Jake was still on his bike, turned to him with a light smile on his face.