Chapter four

It been three months and Valentine had been staying at Jake's for most of that time. The screaming at night has keep him awake more times then he could count, and when Jake had offerd Valentine couldn't find himself refusing.

"Hows Bella?" Jake asked as they walked Onyx and Vasco.

"Still depressed. Charlie said it'll get better, but it feels like she's getting worse." Valentine explained.

"He told me he's gonna seen her back to Phoenix to get better. I'll go home and see how It a works out tonight." Jake gave a little hum of acknowledgement.

They where quite as they walked. Vasco had gotten quite big. He was longer, but shorter then Onyx.

"Look, pup," Valentine said, holding out his hand.

Jake was about to ask what he was supposed to be looking at when Valentine's hand suddenly caught fire.

"Wow," Jake gasped, looking at his hand closely.

"Does it hurt?" Jake asked cautiously.

"Nah, it's my own powers so it can't hurt." Valentine explained as the fire traved off his hand and into the air.

Valentine focused as the fire ball shifting into the shape of a wolf. Jake looked at it in wonder.

Onyx barked leaping up to try and eat the firery wolf.

In a flash the fire turned into ice at Onyx rolled to the floor with the now ice shaped wolf.

"Dame Onyx, you could have burned your mouth up," Valentine grunted as he walked to Onyx.

He whistled sharply holding out his hand. Onyx looked as if he was pouting, before sitting the doggie spit covered wolf into Val palm.

Jake laughed getting to his knees to pet the fluffy dog.

"That was fucking magical," Jake said in awe.

"Thanks. It takes a lot of focus, Emily said when I can do it under high pressure situations she'll make Sam train me while in his wolf form." Valentine said but Jake smile suddenly fell.

"No way in hell are you fighting Sam in wolf form!" Jake forbid admittedly.

"I am, when I ready of course," Valentine said, rising to his feet and casting a small cleaning charm to clean the small ice wolf.

"Like hell you are," Jake growed. Valentine sighed, before making the wolf into glass so it wouldn't melt.

"Here," he tossed the wolf to Jake who caught it effortlessly.

"Jake, I know you've never gotten to see me fight, but I promise you I can." Valentine said.

Kicking Sam's ass want really a problem when neither used there magic, but when they where at first Sam could over power him, but after all this training he could beat Sam, but not yet in his wolf form. It was hard to beat a literal apex predator with the intellect of a grown man.

"I don't car-" Valentine cut Jake off when he grabbed his arm and twisted his around, trapping him against a tree.

Valentine was quick, he shoved Jake hard against the tree, hearing a groan of discomfort and pleasure.

"I can take down Sam in him human form, but I want more then that. I like fighting, I like the challenge..." He got close to Jake's ear, whispered seductively. "I like the thrill," the words where a dangerous, but gentle caress across Jake's sensitive ear.

Jake didn't struggle in Valentine's firm but gentle hold, he when pliant.

"You like me holding you down like this, pup?" Valentine asked his voice taking a lower timber.

"... yes," Jake admitted on a quite moan. Valentine smirked, letting his lovers wrist go and taking him by the waist, spinning him around like the lead dancer would spin the following. Valentine hands traveled to hold Jake's hips, his hand teasing the waist band of his loss jeans.

Jake stared at Valentine's lips, eyes lust ridden.

"Take it, you want me, then take me." Jake eyes shot up to Valentine so fast it was almost comical. Valentine smirked, his hands traveling up underneath Jake's dark green shirt to fell the compact muscles hinding there.

"Take what's your Jacob," Valentine whispered, licking his lips. Jake growled, finally letting go as he grabbed Valentine by the back of his neck and crashed there lips together.

Val groaned into the kiss, hard and passionate. Valentine felt everything Jake did. Tongue diving deep into his mouth, nearly gagging him, hands digging into his neck, hips trying to grind on something, anything to get relief.

"Fuck," Valentine huffed, tearing away and taking huge gulps of air. Jake watched eyelids heavy with lust.

"Love it when you're like this," Valentine admitted. He like the rarely seen dominant side of him, the overpowering need to be in control.

"We need to go get ready, pup." Valentine groaned, reluctantly pulling away.

Jake grumbled under his breath at the lost of contact, but Valentine had been meaning to show Jake this for weeks.

They walked back to Jake's house, Bill wasn't there yet so they where uninterrupted as the waked through to get to Jake's room.

When they made it, they got ready. Jake ended up with a dark gray shirt, baggy black pants, and black and white Converses. Valentine had on a white shirt, a light gray jacket, matched with light blue jeans, and white Air Forces. When dressed, Valentine got his carrier bag.

They said a quick 'see you later' to Onyx and Vasco before they where out.