Book 18

When Jake woke up, he was alone, the bed warm, but empty. He stretched his achy muscles, relising his hand where no longer cuffed to the bed post.

Visions of what happend started to invade him.

He remembered Val hot mouth around him, Val opening himself up because he'd been bad, and bad boys can't help apparently. He'd remember Valentine riding him till he beg and was allowed to come. Val sucking him again and him comeing, but Val keeped sucking, making him almost painfully hard.

He'd stop sucking him and Jake had missed it so much then, but then he'd go to suck Val and he'd tasted so fucking good, but Val had tricked him when he'd comed by sucking him off with a ice cube and making hims achingly soft.

Jake hadn't stopped him, he kinda like it in a weird masochistic way. Then Valentine had promises the next time they'd fuck, he'd get to fuck him without restraints and have him anyway Jake wanted, it had been heady to say the least.

Val had kissed him so softly, comforted him even when he caused him the achy feeling in his dick. He'd caressed him and called him a good boy and the praise made him shiver. His wolf liked it too, liked being good for Val, but he also wanted to fuck him like the animal he is.

Jake got out of the bed and winced at the feeling of his dick. It felt sore and still kinda cold. But it served as a good reminder. Val could be harsh when he needed, but the sweet kisses had Jake melting and wishing for more.

He blushed when he realized, he wasn't a virgin anymore. For some reson that though only computed now, but knowing that Valentine had took his first time did something to him. Hopefully, Val would take all his first, and from the road there going on, he would. He'd already taken his first kiss, his first dance, his first frotting, first hand job, first head, and his fist time having sex. Valentine had took it all, and Jake loved it all.

He wonder, was there a first Jake took from Val. Probably not, it made his stomach feel... weird, and not the good weird.

Jake expected to feel dry cum smird on his skin, but he didn't. He was clean, though he did still smell like sex. Jake walked down stairs, suprised to fine a giant fluffy dog running to him in lightning speed.

Jake let out a very manly squeal as Onyx jump up on him, his face reaching Jake's as he stood on his back paws, trying to like his face off.

"Hey too you to," Jake laughed, reaching his hand to grab Onyxs front paw that was on his sholder and removing them. Onyx barked, his tail wagging like crazy as he tryed to back up when Jake moved forward on only two legs.

"Why are you here?" Jake asked playfully. Onyx and Vasco had been with him the the last two weeks.

"Had a good nap?" Valentine asked from behind Jake, wrapping his arms around his waist.

"Yeah, how long was I out?" Jake asked, releasing Onyx who was happy to jump onto Vasco who was grooming himself before he let out out surprised hiss.

"For about three hours or so." Valentine answered, kissing the side of Jake's neck.

"You when to get Onyx and Vasco," it wasn't a question as it was a statement.

"Yeah, had to stop Bella from getting muld by a angry werewolf," Valentine shrugged his sholder as Jake's stiffed.

"What! What happen!?" Jake almost yelled.

"In summary, me and Bella went to get these two," Valentine said gesturing to the playfully fighting animals. "I left Bella alone, thinking what could she possibly get herself into for the five minutes I'm gone to use the restroom. A lot apparently. I came back just in time to see her slap Paul, of course he got angry as hell, shifted, and was this close to killing his fist human," Valentine explained, putting is ponter and thumb only centimeters apart.

"I can, did a gester spell that stoped Paul from moving," Valentine said, and Jake let out a groan.

"So, the cat- or wolf more accurately is put of the bag, and Bella also know your a mage, an I right?" Jake asked.

"Yep, she wanted to know if she as well was a mage. Told her she had a little magic in her, that was all I could tell though. We had to go to Emily, she said while Bella has so magic in her, it'll probably stay dormant as usual when twins are born, one will get most if not all the power and pretty much leave the other kinda, human." Valentine shrugged again.

"It's not a big deal or anything, it not like she was gonna be in the dark forever." Valentine soothed, causing Jake's sheer to lossen.

"Come on, let go take a shower," Valentine said, grabbing Jake's hand and leading him to the upstairs shower.

When they where both naked and warm water was running, Valentine steped into the shower, Jake following behind.

Valentine grabbed his wash towel and slathered it with water and soap. Slowly, he washed Jake. Jakes breathe hitched as Valentine grazed his nipples. Val smirked, doing it again, and Jake whimperd, it felt like tiny bolts of electricity running through his body.

"Feels good?" Valentine asked, already knowing the answer.

"Yeah," Jake said on a breathy moan.

"Good, I like that your sensitive, it so fucking hot seeing you like this pup," Jake thrust his hips, trying uselessly to get friction.

"No, stay still. We're going to the beach at three, and the last I check it was 1:55, that was about 15 minutes ago, so calm it," Valentine order. Jake dame near wined.

"Then stop teaching me," Jake hiss. Val chuckle, but moved his hand away.

When Valentine was finished scrubbing Jake down, Jake happly returned the favor. His skin was soft and warm, and more then once did Jake get distracted, especially when he'd grazed Valentine hole. He'd softly rubbed at it, squeezing Val ass in the process. Valentine allowed it for about a minute, before he'd asked, "Don't you think that particular spot is clean enough?" Jake love the huskiness in his voice, it made him want to say 'fuck the beach' turn Val around, open him up, and fuck him hard.

When they where out, Jake had too use clothes. He'd put on a black shirt and dark gray cargo pants. The shirt was a little tight, but the pants fit perfectly.

"Why'er we going to the beach anyways?" Jake questioned.

"Double date," Valentine answer casually. Jake could feel his eyes widen.

"W-what?" Jake asked and Valentine gave a chuckle.

"Don't worry, I'll be fun. You rembered the guys at prom?" Valentine questioned to which Jake gave a nod.

"They got together about a month ago, they didn't say it was a double date, but they specifically told me to come with you, so I definitely is," Valentine explained.

"O-oh, okay, what there name?" Jake asked, having forgotten.

"Benjamin, you can call him Benji, and Calum." Valentine answer, a light smile on his face.

"Cool, let's go on this double date I guess."