chapter 16

"Are you ready?"

"Yes..."

Valentine smirked, sliding down Jake's body slowly. When he leaned down, his mouth hover over the clothed dick. Valentine tilted his head before nuzzling his cheek over the bulge.

"Tonight, this is mine. Do you understand?" Val asked, an allure of authority in his tone.

"I understand," Jake answered. The submission alone could be the undoing of Val.

"Do you? Your cock is mine, that means you cum when I tell, or better yet you cum if I let you," Valentine explained, still rubbing up against the length.

"I-I understand," Jake repeated, hands clinching together as the cuff held them up.

"Good," Valentine said before his hands traveled up to the zipper of the Jean's.

When the jeans were unbuttoned and unzipped, Val slowly lowered them down, his boxer following. When Jakes's cock pop out, hard and leaking, Valentine licked his lips.

He lowered his head before licking from his balls to the very tip. Jake let out a moan, shivering from just that.

Valentine didn't hesitate, he opened wide, taking the thick cock deep into his mouth and swelling around it. Jake's moans were loud as he thrusts up into the tight heat. Valentine's hand moved to squeeze his balls, before he draw up, only sucking the tip.

"P-please, Val," Jake begged, wanting so much more.

Valentine took him in deep, his throat constricting as he licked around and let his teeth slightly graze the skin. "Fuck," Jake hissed.

"Wanna look at you," Jake admitted in a desperate moan.

Valentine pulled off with a pop.

"No," the denied request was his only reply before he went back down, deep and fast. He let the shaft slide down his willing mouth, throat tightening before he slowly moved back up.

He tasted so dame good, Val could do this for hours. The way he felt, hot and hard in his mouth. Valentine circle his tongue around the dick, loving the sound of pleaser that came from Val's mouth.

"P-please, need you, want you," Jake begged in a chock-up moan.

"What do you need, pup?" Valentine asked when he pulled off.

"W-wanna... I-I want to fuck you," Jake mumbled, surprising Valentine so much he had to take a double take.

"What?" Valentine asked quietly, not sure he heard right.

"Please, need to feel you, want you to use me." Valentine looked at him, eyes searching for anything that said he wasn't serious, for anything that said he took it back, that he didn't mean it, but Val found non, just a twitchy, horny, withering body begging to fuck Val.

"Ok, stay here," Jake chuckled, not like he could go anywhere.

Valentine got from the bed, quickly took his pajamas off, and went to his dresser getting out a bottle of lube and a condom.

With that in hand he climbed back on the bed, the both of them completely naked.

"Let me see you please Valentine." Val was a weak man when Jake used his full name in such a desperate, pleading voice.

He raised and released him from his blinds. Those brown eyes fixed on Val's green ones before traveling down his lean muscular body.

"You're so beautiful Val," Jake said, eyes fixed only on him. Valentine smiled before he leaned down and connecting their lips in a gentle, loving kiss.

When they broke apart, Valentine tore the condom packed and slid it on Jake's wet dick.

"Want to stretch you," Jake admitted, his eyes dark as Val undid the lube cap.

"I bet you do, but only good boys are allowed to open me up," Valentine denied, squeezing the strawberrie-flavored lube on his finger before reaching his hole.

He slowly inserted a finger into himself, working it in and out. When he deemed himself loose enough, he added another.

"Fuck," Jake groaned low and needy, wanting to touch but knowing he hadn't gotten the permission.

Valentine bent down and gave his pup and long, slow kiss as he worked himself.

When his fingers grazed against that spot, he moaned into Jake's mouth loudly, pleasure shooting throw his body.

"You touched it?" Jake groaned, breaking the kiss.

"Yeah," Valentine answered with a breathy moan, thrusting his fingers faster into his g-spot, moaning and grinding on the werewolf.

"Wish I could touch you, make you moan and cry at my every touch," Jake said, eyes desperate as his finger twitched trying to keep himself still.

"Would it help if I said I was thinking about you doing this to me?" Valentine asked with a rueful smile making him look all the more sexy.

"Makes it worse," he admits as Val inserts another finger, stretching out his hole with three.

"Good," Val smirks, twisting his finger and moaning when his prostate was hit dead on. Jake nearly whimpers when Valentine takes his fingers out and sits up straight.

"You ready pup?" Valentine asked, a smile on his face. Jake thrusts his hips up, "do I feel ready?" He questioned with a smirk. Valentine couldn't wait to wipe it off that handsome face of his.

Val only smirked in response. He held himself up, taking Jake's dick in hand and lining it up to his entrance. Slowly, he lowered himself down.