Swimming

Simons POV:
Wille invited me to go swimming with him in his own pool at the palace that no one ever uses. I said sure but the problem is, I don't know how to swim. My mom never got the time to teach me to due to working a lot. I didn't really care though, I was more into music anyway. I said yes to going to Wilhelm's pool because I didn't want to seem rude.

I pack my things and go to the car that Wilhelm sent. After 20 minutes of driving to the car we got to the palace. The bodyguard opened the palace door for me. "Wilhelm! Simons here!" the bodyguard yelled. I then heard a person rushing 4 staircases down the stairs and of course, it was obviously Wille. "Simon!" Wille shouted in joy and hugged me. I obviously hugged back.

"Come!" He told me as he dragged me to his room. His palace was so big. "I forgot how big your place was." I giggled. "Yeah that's what it's like being royalty" he told me. He then lead me to his bed and laid us both down. "Can we cuddle for a bit please?" He asked with a pleading face. "Of course we can baby!" I said with a smile on my face. He then wrapped his arms around my waist. I wrapped my arms around his waist as well. After a half an hour of cuddling and getting forehead kisses he asked if we can go swimming. I said yes but I was nervous to tell him I couldn't swim. We changed into our swim trunks and went downstairs, as we were going down the stairs I saw Queen Kristina on a zoom call with King Charles III, really expensive statues and paintings and lots of photos of Wille and Erik when they were younger. Wow, this castle is humungous.
  After another 4 staircases we finally made it to the indoor pool. It looked really clean but lonely. There was lots of chairs to lay on and there was even a hot tub next to the big pool. But only a little bit had a shallow area and the rest was deep. Wille got inside with no care in the world, I just stood in front of the stairs. "Aren't you gonna come in?" He asked. "Uhm Wille... I-I can't swim". I said nervously. "Really? Why did you say yes to coming then?" He asked giggling. "I didn't want to seem rude!" I said with a smile on my face as well. "Just come in, it's shallow here and I promise I won't let you drown". He promised me. I nervously went down the steps since I was scared to slip.
Nobody's POV:
  After Simon got in Wille pulled Simon on his own legs

(This an example of what Simon was like on top of Wille)Wilhelm's pov: I put Simon on my legs so he wouldn't drown

Wilhelm's pov:
I put Simon on my legs so he wouldn't drown. I'm surprised he doesn't know how to swim.
"Please don't drop me!" He said in fear. "Don't worry I won't drop you!" I giggled. Simon is so adorable when he's scared of little things. I start going to the deep area and Simon began to scream "AHHHHH WILLE IM GONNA DIE" He clang on to me even more. "Simon! If you cling on to me even more I'm gonna go underwater" I said laughing.even more. "AHHHHH WILLE IM FALLING" he yelled. He was obviously being dramatic so I just carried him instead, one hand under his bottom and one under his arms. "Do you think your gonna fall now?" I asked still giggling. He just pouted. He then laid his head on my shoulder and I just smiled. I swam backwards back and forth slowly with the curly head on top of me. I then thought of an idea to scare him. I put as under water for a second and he screamed and wiggled. "WILLE I THOUGHT I WAS GOING TO DROWN" he screamed and I just laughed. I kissed his forehead because I know he loves them. He just went back to putting his head on my shoulder.
After 10 minutes he asked if we can go to the hot tub. I said sure since I haven't been in one for a long time. We went out of the pool and I first walked in the hotub. After I got in I held Simons hand while he was walking down the mini steps of the hot tub since I knew he was scared of slipping and sat next to me. I pressed the max button and bubbles started to go everywhere. Simon looked amazed and it made me smile seeing his shocked face. He then cuddles my side and I wrapped my arm around his torso. 'Man this guy wants to cuddle a lot' I thought to myself. But I didn't mind it, I loved it too.
~One hour later~
"Simon if we stay here any longer we're gonna faint!" I told him. "Fine" he mumbled. I guided him out the hot tub. "Wanna dry off now?" I asked and he nodded.
Nobody's POV:
Wilhelm got 2 towels and wrapped one around Simon also one on himself.
Wilhelm laid on one of the beach chairs (idk what else to call it) and Simon gave him "those" eyes. "Come here" Wille said with a smile and opened his arms. Simon crawled on top of him and laid down. Wilhelm wrapped his arms around his lover so they can both dry faster.
After drying they went back upstairs and hanged out a bit more till Simon had to go home.
____________________________
!!!PLEASE GIVE MORE REQUESTS!!!
Tysm for all the support!
Also if u didn't know young royals season 3 got announced!!!