Meeting Simon's friends again

Ty @Mian_hub for the request!

Wilhelm's POV:    I'm pretty nervous, todays the day that I'm going to meet Simon's friends again

Wilhelm's POV:

I'm pretty nervous, todays the day that I'm going to meet Simon's friends again. Today we're going to Rosh's football game again and then get ice cream after. Me and Simon are currently walking to the football field right now because it's 5 minutes away from Simon's house. I've heard that they didn't like me at first and when me and Simon broke up from the sex tape. Simon told me that they don't hate me anymore after they realized I made Simon more happier, Hopefully that's the truth..

"Hey, are you okay?" Simon said touching my hand, snapping out of my thoughts. "Oh I guess, I'm just nervous meeting your friends again because I'm scared if they still hate me" I told him. "Oh don't worry! I made everything clear to them, and they understood!" He assured me. "Okay, if you say so, thank you babe!" I said giving him a side hug.

We now walked to the same football field we did a year ago, it was probably the funnest times of my life honestly. I guess we were on time because we saw Rosh stretching with her team already. We then saw Ayub waving at us, he didn't really look different though. "Hey! Are we late?" Simon asked him. "Nope! Your actually just on time, hey Wilhelm" he said a bit dry to me but put his hand out to shake mine. "Hey." I said a bit nervous and shook his hand. "Okay imma go get a drink, you guys want anything?" Simon said. "I'll have a coke" Ayub replied. "Okay, and you Wille?" Simon said looking at me. "Uhh, I'll have a Pepsi." I told him. "Okay! I'll be back!" Simon said walking away.

Now it was just me and Ayub. "So... Wille.. you got back with Simon?" Ayub said trying to make a conversation. "Yeah.. I just hope I don't hurt him this time.." I said looking at my shoes. "Ok, I don't wanna make this awkward between us, Simon spoke to me and Rosh how it was a mistake breaking up with you, so now I hope we can just also move on and be good friends" Ayub said with a smile. "Uhh, yeah your right, thank you" I also said smiling.

"Hey guys I'm back!" Simon said with his hands full of our drinks. "Here" he said and gave us our drinks. "Oh their starting!" I said pointing to the football field.

When they first started, Rosh immediately got the ball first and started passing it to their other teammates. We all started cheering for Rosh and her team. "Lets go Bjärstad lets go! Lets go Bjärstad lets go!" The three of us chanted.

Rosh and her team won, and we were all cheering for her and her teammates too. After doing a mini celebration with her team she came to us. "Hey guys! Hi Wilhelm!" She says with a tiny smile. "Hey!" I said doing a mini wave. "Let's go get ice cream now? I'm so hungryyy" Simon whined. "Ok, no need to be whiny Simme!" I said chuckling and his friends also laughed.

We had to take the bus to the ice cream shop which I didn't mind at all. When we got on it wasn't that busy, but we still went to the back.

 When we got on it wasn't that busy, but we still went to the back

(An example of where they were sitting)

As the bus starting driving, Simon put his head on my shoulder. I just ruffle my hand through Simon's curls, then he just randomly slapped my hand away, but not in a harsh way, he does that sometimes to make me mad. I did a fake gasp and ruffle his hair harder. We both just laughed. "You guys are very cute together" Rosh said with a smile. Ayub did the same. "Shut up" Simon says flipping them off. "Hey!" I said grabbing his flipped off hand. We all laughed.

When we got to the ice cream shop we immediately started ordering ice cream since there was no line. Rosh ordered chocolate ice cream and Ayub ordered cookies and cream ice cream, then it was me and Simon's turn to choose. "Ok baby you better pick your own, I don't want you taking my ice cream" I told him. He just playfully rolled his eyes. He ordered mint chocolate chip ice cream and I ordered cookie dough ice cream. After ordering we went to find a table.

"So Wille how long has it been since you and Simon got together?" Rosh asked me. "Well, it's been 9 months and I'm glad we are together again" I responded. "Anything new in your lives?" I asked them. "No, not really" They both said at the same time. I looked down and saw that Simon was trying to scoop my ice cream. "Ah ah! I told you to pick your own flavor!" I said putting the ice cream more far from him. "Can we just share please?" He said giving me his doe eyes that he knows I can't say no to. "Ok fine!" I said in defeat and put the ice cream in the middle of us. "Yay! Love you!" He said cheerfully "Love you more" I said silently laughing. "Simon do you just give him those eyes to get whatever you want?" Rosh asked Simon. "Mhm!" He said with a proud expression. I decided to get revenge and put ice cream on his nose. "Hey!" He said surprised. I just laughed even more and kissed his nose to remove the ice cream off his face, now the both of us laughed. "Y'all are weird" Ayub said in the middle of our moment. Simon flipped him off again. "HEY!" I warned him and again grabbed his hand. We all just cackled again. "Yeah Simon! Listen to your boyfriend!" Rosh teased and Ayub laughed. As Simon was about to flip them off again, I grabbed it again and whispered, "Do that again and you won't be able to walk next week". He just covered his face and Rosh and Ayub gave a confused look.

"What are you guys talking about?" Rosh asked. "Nothing!" I answered quickly. Rosh and Ayub looked at each other and just shrugged.

After eating our ice cream and chatting we headed out. "Bye Wille! It was nice meeting you again!" Ayub told me. "Yeah nice seeing you guys too!" I replied. Then Rosh and Ayub left.

"See, I told you they weren't bad!" Simon said. "Yeah your right, now let's go home!" I replied and swung him over my back to give him a piggy back ride. "AHHHH!" He screamed in surprised. We both laughed and headed home.
_____________

Ty for reading! Sorry if it was cringe 😭