Mini Vacation

Ty @youaintgotanybitches for the request!!!

Simons Pov:

Me and Wille are going on a vacation to Italy for a few days. We planned this trip for 2 months and were both pretty excited to go. I've always wanted to go to Italy but since it was really expensive to go, but Wille told me he would pay for all of it, but I am definitely paying him back.

Right now I'm making sure I have everything in my luggage and just waiting for Wille to text me that he's here. His bodyguard is driving us to the airport.

I then get a text from Wille saying he's here. I grab my luggage and go to the door.

"Bye ma! I'm going now!" I told her.

"Okay bye amor have fun!" She said hugging me. After we said our goodbyes I left. 

Nobody's POV:

When Simon walked out the door, he immediately saw his lover Wille standing there with a smile, in front of his fancy car with Malin in the drivers seat.  The two boys gave each other a tight hug and a soft kiss, after they went inside the car.

Most of the car ride to the airport Simon was taking a small nap on Wille's shoulder and Wille was just scrolling through Instagram.

Once they got there they got some coffee and sat down and waited for their plane to arrive. Simon was just watching tiktok and Wille was texting Felice.

Once the announcements came on saying that the plane they were going to was ready, the two boys made sure they had all their stuff and went to their plane.

Of course, Wille bought the first class seats. They settled in and of course Wille had to hold Simon's hand when the plane took off, but Wille understood, the plane goes really fast when it takes off. All they did on the plane was cuddle, sleep, watch Netflix, and eat snacks.

When they got off the plane they took a taxi to a really expensive hotel. When the two lovers got to their bedroom it was a beautiful white decorated room with a huge bed with heavy white covers. Simon was amazed but Wille always sees stuff like this so it didn't really surprise him, but he found it cool as well.

They were really tired after that whole ride and it was dark outside so they decided to get some sleep. They got their luggage's out and changed into some comfortable clothes.

After that the two lovers slipped into bed. Simon just snuggled Wilhelm's side and put his head on Wilhelm's chest, so he can hear his heartbeat. Wilhelm just put his arms around him and rubbed his back, cause he knows Simon loves it when he does it. After a few minutes, they both fell asleep.

Wilhelm's POV:
I woke up and saw Simon sleeping peacefully on my chest. He looked so cute when he's all snuggled and sleeping. I just stared at him for a bit until I saw him flutter his eyes open.