Harry Styles Concert

Ty @idfkbutleah for the request!!

 I'm not a Harry Styles fan so I don't know him that well 😭

_____________________________________________________

Wilhelm's POV:

I had a really good surprise for Simon, I bought him his favourite singer, Harry Styles concert tickets. I just can't wait to see the look in his face once he sees the tickets. Right now I'm in the car to Simon's house without telling him I was. I wanted to make this a big surprise.

When I got there a knocked on the door, Linda obviously answered it. "Oh hello Wilhelm! I didn't know you were coming today!" She said with a smile and gave me a hug. I hugged back. "Hello Linda! Yea I didn't say I was coming I hope I didn't interrupt anything, I just wanted to give Simon a surprise!" I said chuckling and scratching the back of my neck. "Oh no! Your not interrupting anything, your always welcomed here! But what surprise do you have for Simon?" She asked. "I got him tickets to Harry Styles concert, since he really likes Harry Styles!" I told her. Her eyes widened. "OMG! Simon is gonna be so happy! He always talks about him!" She says excitedly. "Well Simon is in his room so you can go ahead!" She said and took my sweater to hang it up. "Okay thanks Linda!" I said with a smile and walked to Simon's room.

I knocked at Simon's door gently. "Mama! I'll do the laundry really soon!" He yelled out. I chuckled and opened the door to see him lying on the bed on his phone. When he looked at me he started to look really excited. "Omg Wille!" He squealed and ran and jumped into my arms. "Hello baby!" I said chuckling and hugging him back. "Why didn't you tell me you were coming?" He asked a bit confused. "Oh it's because I have a surprise for you!" I said smiling and ruffling my hand through his beautiful curls. "Oh okay! What is it?" He asked me. I gave him the 2 tickets. Once he saw the name "Harry Styles" on the ticket, he looked like he was about to die. "Well?" I said after seeing his frozen face. "OMG WILLE I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU BOUGHT ME HARRY STYLES TICKETS IM GONNA SEE MY IDOL TY TY TY!!!" He said almost crying of happiness and hugging me, but I think it was more like squishing me. "Ok Simon... I can't.. breath!" I said without any air. "IM SORRY ITS JUST THAT IM SO EXCITED!!" He said jumping. "Okay calm down baby! It's only starting tomorrow!" I said laughing.

~The next day~
Me and Simon were now in the car driving to the concert. Simon kept bouncing in excitement and I was just trying to calm him down because Malin was giving him weird looks.

When we got there, Simon immediately just ran inside. "Wait Simon!" I said catching up to him. I held his hand like he was a little child. "Now you won't get lost" I said chuckling and Simon just playfully rolled his eyes.

When we got to the arena after turning in our tickets we got to go to the front row since I ordered front row tickets. Simon obviously had to sit on my shoulders since the fence they had there was too tall for him. After a few minutes, Harry Styles came.

The whole crowd started screaming, including Simon. "OMG WILLE IT'S HARRY STYLES!!" Simon shouted in excitement. "Yeah I can see that" I said laughing.

"HELLO EVERYONE! HOW IS EVERYONES EVENING SO FAR!?" Harry yells through the microphone. Everyone just yells good or just screams.

We started first singing As It Was, one of his most famous songs.

"YOU KNOW IT'S NOT THE SAME AS IT WAS, IN THIS WORLD, IT'S JUST US!!!" The whole crowd was just singing along with him, including me and Simon.

Next we started singing What Makes You Beautiful, it was one of my favourite songs when One Direction existed, and I still miss them.

"BABY YOU LIGHT UP MY WORLD LIKE NOBODY ELSE! THE WAY YOU FLIP YOUR HAIR GETS ME OVERWHELMED! BUT WHEN YOU SMILE AT THE GROUND IT AIN'T HARD TO TELL, YOU DON'T KNOW, OH OH! YOU DON'T KNOW YOUR BEAUTIFUL!"

Next we sang Kiwi, which was Simon's favourite song from him.

"I'M HAVING YOUR BABY! IT'S NONE OF YOUR BUISNESS!! I'M HAVING YOUR BABY!! IT'S NONE OF YOUR BUISNESS!!!"

After just singing and dancing with Harry Styles, it was time to leave.

As we were walking out, Simon just kept jumping of excitement, but he looks so cute when he's excited. "EEE I CAN'T BELIEVE WE MET HARRY STYLES!!!! HE'S SO HOT!!" Simon said squealing. I stopped in my tracks. "Excuse me?" I said crossing my arms. "OH! Don't worry your so much hotter!" He said smirking and hugged me. I just laughed and hugged him back. "AHHH!!" he screamed when I threw him on my back to give him a piggy back ride. "Yayyy!!" he cheers like a little kid. He could be so funny most of the time, I love him so much.

_______________________________________________________

Ty for reading! Sorry if it kinda sucked 😭