Proposal

Ty @__inees__ for the request!

 (THIS TAKES PLACE IN A FOREST AT NIGHT!!!)

Simon's POV:
"Where are we going!?" I asked laughing as Wille was gripping onto my shoulders behind me leading somewhere I don't even know. He put a blindfold on me since this is supposed to be a surprise. "We're almost there, just be patient!" He said also laughing.

He then stopped and put me standing in a certain place. "Okay, you can take your blindfold off now!" He said, but he sounded kind of nervous.

I took off the blindfold to see Wille standing in front of me, with that beautiful smile he always has on his face. When I looked around, I saw a bunch of fairy lights and all kinds of colourful lights around trees and bushes, and little fireflies flying around them. It was the most beautiful thing I've ever seen.

"Wow.. Wille.. this is beautiful!" I said as I looked at all the pretty shining lights. "I'm glad you like it!" He said with a cheerful smile. I immediately pulled him into a hug.

"Simon?" He asked after a bit of silence, we were still in each others arms.

"Hm?" I hummed.

He took a breath before pulling out of the hug. "What's wrong?" I asked him a bit worried. Is he going to break up with me?

"Simon Eriksson, that day when I looked at you at my first day of Hillerska, my heart knew you were the one for me. Your strong voice made me feel better when I was forced to stay there. You were the reason I wanted to stay at Hillerska. Your my rainbow after a rainy day, and being with you is like a vacation. Your an inspiration to me just by being yourself. You fixed my life and made it perfect. I love you" He told me. I had little tears flowing in my eyes while I was hearing that speech. "So..." he said and got down on one knee.

  "Will you marry me?" He asked pulling out a tiny black box out of his pocket and opened it.

  The box had a silver ring with purple diamonds all over it, in the inside of the ring it had the initials "W+S". It was the most beautiful ring I have ever seen. I began crying of joy.

"Y-YES OF COURSE I WILL MARRY YOU!" I said almost screaming.

A big smile went on his face. He put the ring on my ring finger and kissed me hard, I kissed back hard too. This was the best night of my life. And now, I can be with the man I love, forever.
_______

UGHHH THIS WAS SO SHORT PLEASE DON'T BE MAD 😭 Cya next chapter!