The Prince's Secret Boyfriend

Ty @Madhavinarayana for the request!

 Wilhelm's POV: Recently, I was pronounced as next Successor of the throne, and was forced to marry this random girl I've only known for a week named Sarah, Sarah Olsson to be exact

Wilhelm's POV:
Recently, I was pronounced as next Successor of the throne, and was forced to marry this random girl I've only known for a week named Sarah, Sarah Olsson to be exact. She was the daughter from a very wealthy family in Sweden. My mom forced me to marry her because she doesn't want me and Simon to date because she thinks it's gross, but all of this doesn't stop me from loving Simon..

I am now at the dining room having dinner with my mom, Sarah, and her parents.

"I am very happy you and Wilhelm are getting along!" My mom smiled to Sarah. "Yeah, I am very honored to be apart of the royal family!" She said happily. I can tell she only likes me cause I'm a prince, Simon is nothing like that. I was eating a bit fast because I have... something to do after this.

"Wilhelm eat slower! The food isn't going anywhere!" My mom said doing a fake laugh. "Oh I have something to do after this" I told her. "Oh what do you have to do? I thought you and Sarah were gonna watch a movie after this?" My mom asked. "I'm.. going to go visit Erik's grave!" I lied, I hate to use Erik's death as a lie, but I don't have any other ideas. "Oh I'm sure Sarah could come! I'm sure she would love to know about her brother in law! Would you like that Sarah?" My mom asked her, and she nodded with a smile. "I think that's a great idea too!" Sarah's father came into the conversation. "Oh! Uhh.. I kinda want to talk to Erik alone.." I told them. They just shook it off and went into another conversation.

I finished eating and without being excused, I speed walked away from the dining room, my mom looked a little bit mad, but I didn't care. I grabbed my bag and went to the front to see Malin already in the car, and I went in. "Malin, you know where to go!" I told her. "I sure do!" She chuckled and started driving. Me and Malin's friendship became stronger, and she keeps secrets when I meet.. this secret person.

The car stopped, which meant that I was here. I knocked on the door, and after about 5 seconds it opened. I saw him, My curly haired, soft brown eyed boy, Simon. You guessed it! There was no way I was gonna live the rest of my life without my Simme.

"Hi Baby!" I said cheerfully and gave him a hug. "Hi! I missed you!" he said and hugged me back. "Well I missed you more!" I fought and he giggled. We went inside and I took my shoes off. We then went to his room.

His room is just like home, warm and cozy, and smells like the love of my life. I flopped on the bed with a big sigh. Simon giggled. "How was the dinner?" he asked me. "So boring! I had to lie and say that I was visiting Erik's grave" I replied. "OMG SERIOUSLY!?" he started bursting into laughter.

"Come here" I motioned to my torso. He climbed on the bed and laid on top of me, with his face facing me. I played with his beautiful curls, I've always loved playing with them. I began kissing his head repeatedly. I missed him so much.

"Why are you being so clingy all of a sudden?" he asked me. "Sorry, I just missed you a lot" I sighed. "It's okay, no need to apologize" he said and turned around to face me. I sat up so its more comfortable. I wrapped my arms around his small waist and gave a soft kiss on his nose. "Your so cute, you know that?" I told him. "Well you tell me literally everyday!" he giggled and I chuckled back. His giggles make me so happy.

Out of nowhere, I kissed his lips, he obviously kissed back. The kiss was really smooth, me tasting his soft lips, while feeling his perfect waist is a dream. The kiss started getting a bit more aggressive, and we started fighting for dominance. I won as always.

"No fair you always win!" he pouted and snuggled into me closer. We were just laying on his bed, I'm on my back and he's on top of me. "Well, it's not my fault your a powerful bottom!" I laughed and he just hid his face.

After a about an hour it was time for me to leave, I didn't want to leave Simon but I have to or mom would probably send 500 guards to find me if I don't come back to the palace.

"I'll miss you.." Simon mumbled in my shoulder when we said our final goodbye. "I'll miss you too, but I'll see you next week ok? " I told him and he just nodded. We had our final kiss and I left his home, which feels like my home, our home.

_____________________

Ty for reading! I hope it didn't take long and I'm so sorry if your still waiting for your request, I have a whole list! 😭 But you can still leave more requests, dm me if you wanna know when yours is coming! Ty for reading and have a nice day/night!