Airport

Nobody's POV:
Wilhelm and Simon are going on a trip to Spain. Wilhelm always wanted to go to Spain and Simon wants to see the country again. While they were waiting for their plane at the airport to arrive they got coffee and some snacks for the plane. They found seats from empty rows and sat down. Wilhelm put his AirPods in and just listened to music while Simon was just laying on Wilhelm's shoulder and read a book.

After some time the announcement finally said their plane was here. They made sure they had everything, showed the security their ids and passports and boarded the plane.
Wilhelm booked him and Simon first class, so they went there and put there luggage's in the compartment.

Simons POV:
  The first class barely had any people, which I get why because the first class was over 2000$. I even told Wille that I was okay with the normal chairs but he kept insisting as always. It had really comfy chairs that had a button where you can lay down. It was a twins chair so me and Wilhelm were basically sitting right next to each other.
  When the speakers said the plane was about to take off I started getting scared. I've always was scared of taking off because of how fast it goes since I was a kid. My mom or Sara would hold my hand but they aren't here and I never told Wille because I thought it would be embarrassing. I started fiddling with my hands and pants. Wille noticed. "Hey Simon, are you okay?" He questioned. I just nodded really fast, I tried to smile but I was just way too nervous. Unfortunately, Wille knew I was lying, as always. "Simon please just tell me, what's the matter?" He said more calmly and had a concerned look on his face. "I-I'm scared of taking off, m-my mom or Sara would hold my hand during take off. It just goes too fast." I said with no eye contact.
Wilhelm's POV:
  Simon sounded kinda embarrassed. I didn't want him to be embarrassed though because I want him to feel safe with me. "Hey, it's alright everyone has a fear no need to feel embarrassed." I said while smiling. "Want me to hold you?" I asked with a quiet voice. "Yes please" he said biting his fingers. I took his hands away from his mouth because I don't want his fingers to leave marks. I then wrap one one of my arms around him and one on the top of his curly hair. He wrapped his own arms around me tightly. The plane started moving and I held Simon tight. Simon just closed his eyes and tried to breath. It started going really fast and Simon did a silent whimper. I just kept whispering that he's gonna be okay and I'm here. He became more calm when he realized he was in my arms.
  After the plane was now in the air we letted go of each other. "Thank you Wille" he whispered and smiled. "No problem Simon, but please don't lie about your fears next time okay?" I asked in a caring way. "Okay I won't" he told. "Promise?" I asked. "Promise!" He just smiled and I obviously smiled back.
    "Wanna sleep? It's already nighttime." I asked since it was dark out. "Sure, I'm tired anyway." After he said that I pressed the lay down button so both of us were laying down. I got a blanket and 2 pillows from under the seat. I put one pillow under is head and one under my head. I then put the blanket on us. I wrapped my arms around Simon and he put his head on my chest since he loves hearing my heartbeat before he sleeps every time we get a chance to sleep together. After all of that, we fell asleep peacefully.
____________________________
!!!PLEASE GIVE REQUESTS!!!
Hope you enjoyed this oneshot!
🤍🤍🤍