Jealousy

Simon's POV:
Me and Wilhelm wouldn't stop talking in class. The teacher had enough and said "Simon, please move to the back please!" I just sighed and took my things and moved to the back. So me and Wilhelm were next to no one.
"Anyways class, we have a new student joining us, please welcome Annika." Annika came in and had brown thick hair that's up to her shoulders. She also had really blue eyes and pink soft lips. She was about 5 feet tall and she looked a little bit shy.
"Annika, you can sit next to Wilhelm, Wilhelm please wave your hand." The teacher asked. After he did that she went to the desk and gave a little smile to Wille, Wille smiled back too. I got a little jealous but I ignored it.

Usually after lunch, me and Wille would go to his room and hangout but instead, he went with Annika to show her around the school. I just sat on a bench doing nothing. I am kind of getting a bad feeling about her, maybe I'm just overreacting, right?
I texted Wilhelm if he wanted to hangout after school, he said Annika already asked him to go out to a really popular ice cream place. I said it's fine but now I'm starting to feel like he doesn't like me anymore for some reason. I just went home and played video games the whole evening, but my mind still couldn't get off Wille so I didn't get a lot of sleep, luckily I didn't get eye bags.

The next day when I walked into class, I saw Wille and Annika chatting and giggling with each other. Wille didn't even bother to look at me and just kept his eyes on Annika. I just went to the back and put my head down. Maybe Wille doesn't like me at all anymore. I had a bit of trouble focusing in class, I just couldn't stop looking at Wille.
At lunch, I didn't really feel hungry so I just listened to other peoples conversations, I didn't look forward because I didn't feel like looking at Wille's face, he probably didn't even wanna look at me anyway. "Simon aren't you gonna eat?" Henry asked. "No, I don't feel hungry." I said with a smile. "Alright, if you say so." He said.
After lunch, I decided to walk around outside for a bit. Wille was probably hanging out with Annika anyway. As I was walking, I saw Wille and Annika standing under a beautiful tree. They were chatting and out of nowhere, They kissed. I didn't know who started the kiss but I just froze, Wille looked at me and after I noticed I ran away.
"SIMON WAIT!" He yelled starting running after me. He grabbed my shoulder. "Simon please let me explain!" He said. "LEAVE ME ALONE I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU!" I ripped myself off him and stormed off home, I just couldn't be in school right now.
Wilhelm's POV:
I just rushed to my dorm and walked back and forth around the room. I didn't kiss Annika first, she did. An idea came to my head. I got a box and put my sweatshirt I found in my closet and Simons favourite chocolate I found in my desk. I then close the box with a lid and asked Malin to drive me to Simons house. She said yes since school was going to end in a few minutes. We got in the car and drove to Simons house. After I got there Malin drove away.
I went to the doorstep and took a breath before knocking on the door. When I knocked no one answered. I remember Simon telling me there was a key under the door mat. I took the key, unlocked the door, and then when I got inside I locked the door. I don't think Linda was home. I heard sniffles from Simons room which made me realize he was probably crying. I took off my shoes and jacket and walked to his room.
  His door was slightly open so I peeked inside. I saw Simon curled in a ball crying in his pillow. It made me feel sad because I'm the reason he's crying. I slowly walked in his room and approached the crying boy. He looked up to see me and then put his face to his pillow again. "What do you want." He murmured in his pillow. "Simon can I please explain?" I asked. "You have 2 minutes." He said sitting up. I put the box beside his bed on the floor and I sat across him on the bed.
"Okay, Annika asked to hangout and I said yes because I didn't want to be rude, so when we were talking under the tree she just kissed me out of nowhere. She knew I had a boyfriend but I don't know why she did it. But I pushed her right away. Simon please believe me, I love you so much!" I told him. Simon was rubbing his thumbs the whole time, which meant he was nervous. Which I don't blame him, I would've been nervous too. "Look, I got you something!" I gave him the box with a smile. He opened it and saw my sweatshirt and his favourite chocolate. His eyes sparkled which made me smile more. He dug his head into my sweatshirt. I could tell he loves my scent which made me giggle. "T-thank you" he said nervously. "Your welcome Simon, do you forgive me now?" I asked. He nodded while still having his head in my sweatshirt. I grabbed him gently and placed him on my lap. I put the sweatshirt on him and just hugged him. He hugged back of course. We just stayed like that for awhile, me just rubbing his back and him inhaling my scent. Man, I could stay like this forever.
"Can we cuddle please? I miss it" he asked. "Haha of course Simon!" After I said that I pushed both of us slowly to lay down. As always, Simon put the side of his head on my chest to hear my heartbeat since he loves it. I wrap my arms around him tightly because I can't lose him like I almost did.
Nobody's POV:
Wilhelm told the school to put Simon back next to him in class again, they of course obeyed and after that incident of Annika Wilhelm never talked to her again.
____________________________
Hope you enjoyed!
Please give more requests!!!