Christmas morning

Wilhelm's POV:
I woke up to a small Latino curly hair boy beside me still sleeping. I checked my phone from under my pillow and it read 8:48AM. I guess I was the first one up because there was no other noise in the house other than the fan.

I stared at the sleeping boy next to me. He looked so adorable when he's sleeping. I took a photo of him and set it as my lockscreen. I then put the photo in my folder with all the photos of him sleeping. (You can do that on apple) but he doesn't know I have all these photos yet.

After about 20 minutes his eyes fluttered open. He gave me a little smile and I gave one back. "Merry Christmas" he said in his sleepy voice. "Merry Christmas love" I told him back. You may be thinking why I am not celebrating at my family's house, well it's because it doesn't even feel like Christmas when I'm at the palace. All I do is just eat pancakes by myself, get my 1000th new suit and do nothing all day. I never spend time with my parents on Christmas because they always have meetings.
Simon's POV:
I snuggled Wilhelm's side and felt his heartbeat. I love hearing his heartbeat, Its so calming to listen to, especially when I'm stressed.
After some time my mom came in "breakfast is almost ready boys!" She said with a smile. We told her we will get out of bed soon.

Nobody's POV: 
When Wilhelm and Simon got to the kitchen, they saw Felice and Sara already at the table.The boys sat next to each other and they all waited for the food to be done. Linda than came with a tray of pancakes, bacon, eggs and hot chocolate. They were all pretty excited.

Wilhelm's POV:
After we all ate, we went to the living room and sat all on the couch in front of the Christmas tree. Simon sat on my lap leaning on me though since he was kind of tired. Felice opened her gifts first and she got a chapstick from Linda, new shampoo from Sara, a new jacket from me and lotion from Simon. Sara opened her gifts next and got a cute bracelet from Felice, a new hair straightner from Linda, socks from me, and a sweater from Simon. Linda opened hers after, she got a fuzzy blanket from Felice, a pair of jeans from Sara, a coffee cup from me and a perfume from Simon.
"You can open your gifts next!" Simon said with a soft voice while looking up with a tiny smile. I smiled back. I love seeing his smile. Linda gave me all the presents that were for me. I opened the gifts and got a pair of new shoes from Linda, new cologne from Sara and new air pods from Felice. I then saw a small bag last. "Open it! It's from me!" Simon said looking up with again, his beautiful small smile. I got the small bag and opened it and saw a new frog snow globe that I broke last year. I was shocked, I always wanted to get a new one but I could never find it. I made Simon turn around from my lap to face me and hugged him, he obviously hugged me back. "Thank you so much! I love it!" I told him. "Your welcome, glad you like it" he said.
I then turn him around from my lap again so he could open his presents. He opened his gifts and got a new video game controller from Linda, a gift card to his favorite store from Felice, and a pride flag for his room from Sara. I gave him my present and turned him halfway on my lap so I can see his reaction too. When he opened it his beautiful eyes sparkled, he saw a white shiny pearl necklace. I pulled out a matching pearl necklace from my shirt. "Were matching now!" I said joyfully. He smiled and hugged me tightly. "Thank you so much I've always wanted matching necklaces!" he said.
After chatting with the others a bit I noticed that Simon wasn't talking a lot. I looked down on my lap and saw a sleeping Simon snuggled me with his ear to my chest. I smiled and told the others that I'll be in Simons room since he's really tired. They said it was okay. I carried the sleeping boy to bed like parents to to their children. I understood he was tired since he woke up at 8. I laid both of us down with him on top of me, with his head on my chest to hear my heartbeat, as always. He always looked adorable when he's sleeping. I took another photo of him and set it as my home screen, putting it with all my other photos in my folder.
This was probably the best Christmas I've ever had.
____________________________
𝐇𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐲 𝐇𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐝𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐞!
Hope you enjoyed and thank you for all the support!
!!!please give requests!!!