BLACKPINK Concert

Ty @Slayigjenene for the request!

Nobody's POV:

Simon and Wilhelm were very excited, they got VIP tickets to the BLACKPINK concert!

"I can't believe we are going to Blackpink's concert!" Simon says excitedly, they were in the car and Malin was driving them there.

"Me too! I really wanna see Rosé!" Wilhelm also said excitedly.

"I really wanna see Jisoo!" Simon told him. They both couldn't wait to get there.

When they got there, they went to the VIP area which is at the front, it wasn't that full. The arena was bright neon pink, with lights everywhere. Also, Simon and Wilhelm both got Bl-ping-bongs (BLACKPINK's lightstick), for BLACKPINK to maybe notice them.

After a few minutes, they saw the BLACKPINK members start going on the show. The whole crowd went wild.

"WILLE THEY ARE HERE!" Simon screamed. " I KNOW, I CAN'T BELIEVE WE ARE BREATHING THE SAME AIR AS THEM!" Wilhelm screamed back.

Simon kept jumping, the fence they had was pretty tall. But for Wilhelm it was fine for him since he was tall. Wilhelm saw that Simon was having trouble so he took Simon over his shoulders. Now Simon was sitting on Wilhelm's shoulders and he looked very surprised, but then giggled. And it was also easier to see now.

They first started to sing "Kill This Love", it was one of the 2 lovers favourite songs.

"LETS KILL THIS LOVE, YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH! RUM RUM RUM RUM RUM PAM PAM!!!" The whole crowd and the 2 lovebirds singing.

After Kill This Love they then started to sing " AS IF ITS YOUR LAST", another one of Wilhelm and Simon's favourite songs.

"UH! I'MA FALL IN LOVE BABY! YOU GON FINNA CATCH ME! UH I'MA GIVE YOU ALL OF THIS BABY! CALL ME PRETTY AND NASTY!" The whole crowd was singing along, it was really loud, and there were Bl-ping-bongs waving everywhere.

The last one they sang one was "DDU DU DDU DU", The song they mostly listened to.

"OH WAIT TILL I DO WHAT I DO, HIT YOU WITH THAT DDU DU DDU DU!!!" The whole crowd was screaming now. It was kind of making Simon's ears start ringing.

When Jisoo came near the side Wilhelm and Simon were on, she turned to them and gave them the finger heart.

"OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!!" The 2 boys screamed.

After the show ended, Simon asked Wilhelm if they can go somewhere quieter because his ears were hurting, Wilhelm was completely fine with it.

They went to a bench to just chill at, till they heard someone saying "Hey guys!".

Simon and Wilhelm looked at up in shock.

To see the BLACKPINK members.

"OMG!" The 2 boys screamed, they've been dreaming of meeting the BLACKPINK members! "Your the crown prince and your his boyfriend right?" Rosé asked them. "Uh- yeah! Yeah that's us!" Simon said smiling excitedly. "I've heard about your stories Wilhelm, I think your really brave to come out to a whole country!" Rosé said smiling and Wilhelm was just so excited that Rosé was talking to him, also saying that he was brave. "THANK YOU SO MUCH! CAN I PLEASE GIVE YOU A HUG!?" Wilhelm said almost crying of happiness. "Of course! How about we all group hug?" Rosé recommended and they all agreed. They all hugged tightly.

After getting autographs and pictures, lots of hugs, and chatting and laughing they all said goodbye.

"I CAN'T BELEIVE WE MET BLACKPINK MEMBERS!!!" Simon said almost screaming.

"I KNOW LIKE MY FAVOURITE PERSON TALKED TO ME!!!" Wilhelm said also almost screaming.

"I thought I was your favorite person..." Simon said pouting and looking at the floor.

"Oh no no no! I meant favourite celebrity!" Wilhelm said giving Simon a hug, Simon just hummed in his shoulder and relaxed on the prince.

"Come on lets go back to Hillerska and flex on everyone that we met BLACKPINK!!!" Wilhelm said running to the bus, grabbing Simon's hand.

"Ok then!" Simon said giggling.

____________________________________________________________

Ty for reading! Feel welcome to leave more requests!