Clingy Sick Wille

Ty @Heartstopperfan000 for the request!

Simon's POV: Wille texted me saying that he was sick and really wanted me to stay over the weekend at his dorm

Simon's POV:
Wille texted me saying that he was sick and really wanted me to stay over the weekend at his dorm. I just had to say yes because he's always taken care of me when I was sick, So I should take care of him and spend time with him when he's sick too. Right now I'm in a uber car looking through the window, it's a 15 minute drive there so I hope Wille will be okay.

After 5 minutes I got a text message from Wille.

Wille ❤️: Are you almost here? :(

Me: Yep! Almost there babe! 🤍

Nobody's POV:
When Simon knocked on the door, Wilhelm immediately answered it. He had red eyes, his nose was red and had rashes from the bottom of his nose, his skin was paler then usual, and he had eye bags. Simon went inside the room and cupped Wilhelm's face with his hands. "Oh Wille..." Simon said softly. Wille wrapped his arms around his lovers tiny waist and gave him a hug. Simon obviously hugged back.

After a few minutes of just standing there hugging Simon finally said something. "Wille you should lay down in bed" Simon recommended him. "Mmm I don't want too.." Wilhelm mumbled and held Simon tighter. "Did you take your medicine?" Simon asked him. "Mhm.." Wilhelm hummed. "Can we cuddle please?" Wilhelm asked him with a quiet voice, but audible for Simon. "Sure, anything for you to rest" Simon said half joking.

The two boys laid down, Simon's back was facing Wilhelm and Wilhelm just wrapped his arms around Simon tightly but making sure not so tight that Simon couldn't breath. Simon just fell asleep in 2 minutes and Wilhelm fell asleep in 5 minutes because he wanted to take a photo of Simon sleeping for his collection. Ok but how can you blame him? Simon curls were a little messed up in the front and Wilhelm loved it when it was like that so he just had to take a photo. 

After about 2 hours Simon woke up, and saw that Wilhelm was still asleep. He tried getting up but Wilhelm woke up and pulled him close immediately, Simon just sighed. "Wille I'm gonna start a bath for you." Simon told him but Wilhelm didn't listen. "Stay here... please.." Wilhelm groaned. Simon just playfully rolled his eyes. "Ok fine but only for a few minutes, then I have to go make your bath okay?" Simon said. "Fine..." Wilhelm said and played with Simon's curls.

After a few minutes Simon spoke up. "Ok Wille I have to make your bath now, k?" Simon told him. "I don't wanna let you gooo" Wilhelm said and pulled him closer and tighter so Simon wouldn't leave. "Ok wanna come to the bathroom with me then?" Simon suggested. "Ok.." Wilhelm said and they got up to the bathroom.

Simon put a warm bath with bubbles of course. "Ok Wilhelm you can get in!" Simon said and Wilhelm undressed himself and got in. He loved warm baths with bubbles, it was really relaxing. "Can you come in with me?" Wilhelm spoke softly. "Wille, you know I can't be close to you that much or I'll get sick too" Simon told him. "Please..." Wilhelm said, he almost sounded like he was gonna cry. "Ok fine!" Simon said defeated. 'Works everytime' Wilhelm thought smirking. Simon undressed himself then sat in front of Wilhelm. Wilhelm wrapped his arms around him gently. "If I get sick it's your fault." Simon told him and Wilhelm just chuckled.

After their bath they got dressed, Simon just changed into the same clothes. Simon then got some chicken noodle soup from the Hillerska kitchen. Wilhelm just ate it on his own, he didn't really like being fed, it just felt weird. But Simon was obviously the complete opposite. When Simon's sick, he has to be fed or he would probably spill soup all over his clothes.

After Wilhelm finished eating, him and Simon both laid in bed, Wilhelm was behind Simon, wrapping his arms around him and rested his chin on Simons soft, fluffy curls.

"Thank you for taking care of me baby, I love you." Wilhelm told him.

"Your welcome love, love you too."

___________________________
Ty for reading! Don't be shy to leave more requests!!!