Beach trip

Simons POV:
Me, Wille, Felice, Fredrika, Stella, Henry and Walter planned to go on a beach trip during summer break. I don't like the beach since there's water because I always had nightmares of me drowning in the deep waters. But I kept that a secret to myself.
Me and Wille had our own spot. We got a umbrella and placed it near Walter and Henry's spot. We laid both of our beach towels and got into our swim trunks.
Everyone started putting on sunscreen except for me. I didn't put any on because I don't like the sticky feeling of sunscreen.
"Simon, aren't you gonna put some on?" Wille asked me.
"No, I don't wear sunscreen" I told him.
Wille just sighed.
"Simon please put on sunscreen, I don't want you to get sunburn" Wille smiled.
"It's fine really I'll be fine" I insured him.
Wille just tackled me to my beach towel on the sand and put sunscreen on my face, torso and back. I just kept trying to wiggle out of his grip but his strength said otherwise. "That's better" Wille giggled while sitting up. I just frowned. Everyone was just setting they're spots up but me and Wille were already done so we were just talking.
Walter grabbed Henry's hand and ran to the water, with all the girls running behind them. "Wanna go swim with us?" Wille said standing up. I shook my head. "Why not?" Wille frowned. "I just don't feel like swimming" I lied, but Wille always knew I was lying. "Simon can you please tell me the actual reason?" He asked while sitting back down. I just rubbed my thumbs showing that I'm nervous. "I-I'm scared of the water" I said rubbing my thumbs harder and faster. "B-because I've always had nightmares of drowning" I said making no eye contact. "Hey, it's okay! I'll hold you and I promise that I won't let you go" he said with a little smile. I just nodded. He helped me up and we held hands. Once we reached to the beginning of the water Wille picked me up and went into the water. When we got deep enough I sat on his lap and he held me tight on my waist. We looked around and saw Stella and Fredrika splashing each other, Henry and Walter doing a holding breath under water the longest contest, and Felice picking up rocks from under the water. Wille then picked me up and held me, one hand under my bottom and one on under my arm.

Wilhelm's POV:
After a bit, a huge wave came. Luckily I held on Simon tight enough for me to not let go of him. He screamed pretty loud though but so did the others. After the wave gone by Simon was breathing a bit heavily. "Are you okay?" I asked concerned. "Yeah, it kind of scared me" he said with a big sigh. I then took my arm off Simon's back and played with his hair since it calms him down.
Simons POV:
"Hey guys! Can we eat now? I'm starving!" Felice said. We all nodded and went out of the water. We all just ate sandwiches and fruit. After we were done eating, Henry and Walter went to go make sand castles and Stella and Fredrika went to go collect seashells and Felice went to take Instagram selfies somewhere on the beach. It was just me and Wille so we decided to chill in the shade. We were just laying in our normal position, me snuggling his side and feeling his heartbeat and him wrapping his arms around me. The waves were really relaxing to hear, my fear of the ocean is kinda starting to go away which I'm glad about.
____________________________
Sorry I know this was kind of short but I hope your enjoyed
!!!PLEASE LEAVE MORE REQUESTS!!!