Ice skating

Tysm charlie-nick-music for the request!

Nobody's POV:    Simon and Wille were bored so they decided to go ice skating

Nobody's POV:
    Simon and Wille were bored so they decided to go ice skating. Wilhelm used to
ice skate with Erik all the time so he's pretty good at ice skating. But Simon only went ice skating with Sara and his mom once and he was pretty scared as a kid, so Simon doesn't know how to ice skate at all.

The ice rink was pretty empty, bjärstard doesn't really have popular ice rinks anyway.

They sat down on one of the seats and started tying their skate laces. It was pretty easy for Wilhelm but when he looked at Simon to see if he's done, he saw how Simon was struggling to tie his laces. Wilhelm just giggled "Do you need help?" Wilhelm asked smiling. "Uhh yea" Simon said smiling as well. Wilhelm went in front of him and knelt down. He took Simon's foot and placed it on his knee. He grabbed a skate and tied it and did the same thing to the other.

They both stood up and walked to the ice rink while holding hands.

When they got there, Wilhelm stepped in first and waited for Simon to step in too. Simon was kind of hesitating though. "Just come on! It doesn't take that long!" Wilhelm told him. "I don't wanna slip!" Simon said looking at the ice. Wilhelm just laughed. "Here" Wilhelm said reaching his arm out. Simon took it and stood on the ice. "That wasn't so hard, wasn't it?" Wille said laughing. Simon just pouted.

When Wilhelm started to glide, Simon clang on to him for dear life. "IM GONNA FALLLLLLLLL" he screamed. "Simon! Your not gonna fall!" Wilhelm said while laughing and went in front of Simon, holding his hands.

"Glide with me okay?" Simon just nodded.

They glided slowly around the ice and Simon was starting to get the hang of it now.

After a bit they were beside each other holding hands and glided with each other, talking and laughing.

____________________________________________________

Ty for reading this far! Hope you enjoyed them!!!

Doing more requests soon!!!

(Sorry its short I had no other ideas)