Wilhelms nightmare

𝖳𝗐𝗌: 𝖬𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇𝗌 𝗈𝖿 𝖽𝖾𝖺𝗍𝗁 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖻𝗅𝗈𝗈𝖽
Ty Charlie-Nick-Music for this fantastic idea!

 Wilhelm's Nightmare: Me and Simon got into a big argument, he just stormed off out of my room and I instantly regretted it and started chasing him, he was walking on the street until a bus came and hit him really hard

Me and Simon got into a big argument, he just stormed off out of my room and I instantly regretted it and started chasing him, he was walking on the street until a bus came and hit him really hard. I ran up to him and started panicking. His beautiful face was covered in blood and for some reason, he began to disintegrate. I began screaming, I just lost the love of my life.
                      ~End of dream~
Simons POV:
It was 2AM and Wilhelm was sleeping over my house. I woke up to crying. I turn over and see Wilhelm crying and panicking in his sleep. I began shaking him. "Wille wake up!" I said loudly. I'm so lucky my moms a deep sleeper. After shaking him for a minute he woke up. "Wille are you okay!?" I asked concerned. He didn't say anything and just buried his head in my chest. I sat up a little bit so I could breath a bit. I began playing with his beautiful blonde hair. He cried so much I could feel a pool of tears on my shirt. "I'll go get you some water" I told him while I got up, leaving him on the bed. But Wille grabbed my hand. "P-please don't leave me." He said with tears still falling down his cheeks. It broke my heart to see him like this. "Wanna chill in the living room for a little bit?" I asked with a calm voice. He just nodded at me.

I took his hand and we held hands to the living room. "Wait here okay? I'm gonna get water" I told him. "P-please be quick" he said while sniffling. I quickly walked to the kitchen and got a cold glass of water and his favourite animal crackers.

  I walked back to his knees in his chest. I frowned. Wille was never like this. I sat beside him and looked at the sad boy beside me for a few seconds. I gave him a cold glass of water and he took a few sips. He gave back the water to me and I put it on the table in front of us. "Look, I got your favourite animal crackers!" I said with a happy voice. He just took it and nibbled on it. After he finished them he slowly grabbed me and laid us down on the couch. Wille always likes to be the dominant while cuddling even when he's sad. He loves me being in his arms knowing he can let go of me whenever he wanted to. "Wanna tell me what happened?" I asked. He just nodded slowly. "I had a nightmare of me and you getting in a fight, after you just stormed off and I started chasing you because I felt bad. But then you got hit by a bus and began to disintegrate." He looked like he wanted to cry again. "Well guess what, I'm still alive and not mad at you!" I said with positivity. "Thank you Simon, for being here with me." He said tiredly.

   Before I can say anything he fell asleep. I didn't want to sleep on the couch but Wille was upset right now. Half on hour later I fell asleep, glad that Wille is okay.
____________________________
Tysm for the requests!!! Please give more!!!!