Older

Ty pottersgirly for the request!! And thx for the compliment :)

 Nobody's POV: Wille was waiting for Simon to come back home, Simon was at the studio making new music all day

Nobody's POV:
Wille was waiting for Simon to come back home, Simon was at the studio making new music all day.

Not long after, Wille heard keys and the door opening, he went to the entrance of the house and saw a tired looking Simon. Wille went over to him and gave him a hug.

"Hey baby!' Wille said joyfully and kissing him.

"Hey...." Simon grumbled and dug his face in his lover's shoulder.

"How was it?' Wilhelm asked.

"It was good but a long day..." Simon mumbled in Wilhelm's shoulder.

"Tired?' Wille asked. Simon just hummed in response.

"Can we chill in bed?' Simon asked in a tired voice. Wille just said sure.

Before they could do anything else their child, Liliana came running and jumped on Simon, who almost tipped over.

"Hey Lil.." Simon said in his still tired voice, Wille just smiled.

Liliana is just 3 years old, she knows how to talk a little bit but she prefers to use her actions then her words. She has dark brown curly hair that's just above her shoulders,  light brown eyes, and has little pimples on her face.

"Liliana your daddy's going to go rest how about you go back to your room and play with your toys?" Wilhelm told her. Liliana just nodded and skipped back to her room.

Wilhelm and Simon both went to their shared bedroom. It was a pretty big bedroom with a massive bed and expensive furniture that they both loved.

Simon just flopped on the bed, he was pretty tired.

"Baby guess what I found while you were gone" Wille said.

"What did you find?" Simon said still grumbling from his tiredness.

"The Hillerska yearbook that our friends made for us!" Wille said pulling it out and sat next to the tired curly haired boy.

"Omg! We haven't looked into that in forever!" Simon said taking a look at the cover. It was just a dark red cover that says Hillerska on it.

When they went to the first page, they first saw the whole school, it was really big.

The next page was all their movie nights. Most of them had Simon cuddling on Wilhelm's lap from being so scared of the movie, since they mostly picked thriller or horror movies. Wilhelm smiled at the photos of Simon cuddling him when he was scared, Simon just laughed at it.

"Remember how you would always cuddle on my lap when you were scared of the movie?" Wilhelm said laughing.

"Of course how could I forget!" Simon said giggling.

The second page had the beach trip that Wilhelm, Simon, Felice, Stella, Fredrika, Henry and Walter went. It was an amazing day there.

The next page was photos of Henry and Walter. People shipped them a lot in Hillerska but they are dating now. There were photos of them hugging each other, play fighting each other, random selfies of them and the two in sports games. Everyone found Henry and Walter adorable.

The other few pages was fun events and funny selfies, until Wilhelm and Simon came across this one page.

It was a page of just the 2 of them, ones of the cuddling, sleeping and kissing. There were cute selfies and just other pictures that they took themselves.

"Omg remember how attached we were" Wille said trying not to awww from the cuddling ones.

"I still wish I can go back in time and just be at Hillerska again" Simon said leaning his head on Wilhelm's shoulder.

"Speaking of attached can we cuddle and sleep now?" Simon said grumbling again.

"Sure I don't need you being cranky for the rest of the evening" Wilhelm said chuckling.

"HEY! I'm not cranky!" Simon said crossing his arms.

"Mhm you always were since you were a teenager" Wilhelm said while pulling them down to lay on the bed.

"Whatever I wanna cuddle now" Simon said laying his head on his lovers chest and closing his eyes.

'Never changed' Wilhelm thought and wrapping his arms around his husband.
____________________________
Ty for reading this far!!
Leave more requests and I'll try my best to do all of them!!!