[EN-] Meeting For A Second Time (MAKNAE LINE)⛓️

Him as mafia

Maknae line

<<<Sunoo>>>

-It's finally closing time as you looked at the clock

-"Hey YN... How about that earlier matter? Are you really gonna meet him?" your colleague asked.

-"Well judging by his looks earlier, he really the one who you shouldn't mess with and I want to live so yeah" you replied, packing your stuffs.

-"Talking about him, he looks so familiar though" you colleague said.

-"Well even so... That smart pants even don't tell me where to go so wish me luck finding him" you said and walked out of the cafe.

-After a few step, you decided to go to the park.

-"Maybe here? I don't know, this is one of the places can be a kidnapping hot spot" You said to yourself.

-Before you can take a seat on a bench, two black suit men came toward you and grabbed you

-"Hey hey hey! What's gift!?" you tried to fight back but no use. 2 versus 1

-Those men brought you to a black limousine and pushed you inside.

-"At least let me enter myself" you mumbled.

-"Ehem... We meet again, darling" the man you met earlier

-"Oh... Is this how you meet people... Understandable enough" you said, nodding.

-"You are quite a talkative... You gonna paid the mess you did earlier, darling"

-"Can I at least know your name...? You kinda look familiar" you asked.

-"I'm Kim Sunoo... Heir to this town's mafia clan... And you will work under me from now on"

<<<Jungwon>>>

-After the day you helped an injured man who apparently associate with mafia clan, you received a note and a box of chocolates.

-"Oh my... I don't know that our YN is seeing someone" your friend, Yujin teased you.

-"Oh! N-no! Someone sent me this... That's all, no boyfriend okay?" you claimed.

-"Oh... It's mean you have a secret admirer~" Yujin teased.

-"You can stop with your lovey dovey theories... I gotta go to work now" you said and keep the gifts in your bag.

-After few hours of work, your shift finally come to end.

-"What a tiring day..." you said as you are walking along the streets.

-"It's really hard to even get a cab... Not surprising though" you mumbled to yourself.

-Suddenly, a black car stopped beside you.
-You recognised immediately who is it.
-"Oh you again! How's your wounds? Are they getting better?" you asked.

-He nodded. "Did you received
something earlier?" he asked

-You nodded. "No problem... It is my job as a nurse by the way" you replied.

-"And let me help you too, come on in... It's dangerous for you to walk alone at this time" he said.

-"Oh... Erm okay then, thank you Mr..."

-"Call me Jungwon"

>>>Ni-ki<<<

-"Say... How about we end your 'lone wolf' tittle, hurm?"

-You scoffed. "Huh! No thanks, I like to go alone and my job here is done...sayounara" you said as ran away.

-"I'm here Mr. Nishimura... What do you want me to do?"

-"Find that girl's information... I think I will recruit her in our team" Nishimura or Riki his first name, said.

-"On it, Sir"

-Only a few days, Riki's henchman finally finished collecting information about you

-"Good...Now send her to me... By force if you need" Riki ordered.

-Meanwhile you are in your normal outfit and hanging out with your best friend, Gaeul.

-"Wow finally, you are free and we now can hang out together" You said to Gaeul.

-"You know that work as doctor we never have a break... But yeah like finally" Gaeul cheered

-"Too bad it's only one day but don't worry, we gonna cherish this one day!" you said happily.

-Before anything, you and Gaeul suddenly being pulled by a group of men or should I say, Riki's henchmen?

-After a few minutes, you once again meet him again.

-"You again? Seriously not on this day dude" You groaned.

-"It's easy... Be part of my group and you go back with your special day with bestie" Riki smirked