[&Team] How Do You Both Meet (MAKNAE LINE)🌞

Him as Strangers

Maknae line💐

Requested by: sourcandy60

>>>Harua<<<

-You a student in week days and do volunteer work in weekends

-You and nature are inseparable as you were grew up in a naturelist family which made you so close with nature since small.

-"Mom, I gonna go now... Call me if you need anything!" you said, walked to the door

-"Alright sweetie, have fun at the shelter" your mom said.

-You nodded and walked out. Instead of walking, you decided to ride your bike.

-"What a good weather" you mumbled as you rode your bike.

-You arrived at the shelter and before anything, someone bumped to you accidentally

-"Woah woah WATCH OUT!"

- Yeah it ended with both of you fell to the ground.

-"Woah you should be careful where are you going" you said.

-"Sorry, I don't look where I was going... My bad, let me help you" he said, stood up and handed his hand.

-You grabbed his hand and stood up. "It's okay, just be careful next time" you replied

-You realised something about that boy. "Wait, are you also a volunteer?"

-The boy nodded. "It's actually my first time but I somehow lost my way here" The boy shyly confessed.

-"Ah don't worry, I will show you the way. I'm YN LN, nice to meet ya"

-"The name is Harua, nice to meet you too, YN"

>>>Taki<<<

-Strangers to neighbours one, classics.

-You just return home from school and so excited to finally get home.

-"I'm home!" You said as you entered your house.

-"Hey honey, welcome home." your mom welcomed you.

-"Ah finally weekends... I gonna-" before you can finish, your mother interrupts.

-"YN! Before you go anyway, can you help me with something?" your mom called.

-"What is it mom?"

-"Could you bring this to our new neighbour this? They moved in this morning and their house is down streets" your asked and handed you a food container.

-"Okay mom" you agreed and took the container.

-After a few minutes of walking, you finally arrived at the new neighbour's house

-"This is must be it" you said to yourself and saw a boy is busy with his phone.

-"Erm hi? Are you the new neighbour?" you asked.

-The boy looked at you, surprised and nodded his head.

-"Ah Great... My mom asked to bring this to you and your family" you said as you handed him the food container

-"Woah thank you for this...what's your name? I'm Taki"

-"I'm YN and welcome to the neighbourhood"

-Yeah it's boring I know😭

>>>Maki<<<

-"Quiet guys... You know if you keep be this loud, we all gonna face the consequences, right?" you as the class monitor said.

-"Relax YN, the discipline teacher is absent today! It's our freedom day" one of them said happily.

-"You said that like there are no other teachers around" you replied, tired with this one kind of classmate.

-Knock Knock knock!

-"Hey YN, Mrs.Johnson is looking for you" a student called you.

-"Alright and you guys, control your volume" you said before you left your classroom.

-You quickly to the staff room and saw Mrs.Johnson with an unfamiliar boy, must a new student.

-"Ah good, YN over here! This is your new classmate, Maki. Can you show him around the school before go back to your class? I have a meeting so I unable to give him a tour myself" Mrs.Johnson said.

-"Sure Mrs.Johnson, I will" you responded.

-As Mrs.Johnson left, you introduced yourself.

-"I'm YN, your class monitor and nice to meet you, Maki"

Hope you guys enjoy it😘