[EN-] Having Feelings For You (MAKNAE LINE)⛓️

Him as Mafia

Maknae line💐

>>>Sunoo<<<

-From that day on, you are working with Sunoo as his maid at his mansion and as his assistant at work. Two roles in a day!

-That leave you no choice but to live with him at his mansion.

-Well at least you can buy your rent easily now as he paid you way more than your job as barista.

-"YN, please bring today's mission report" Sunoo ordered.

-You nodded and handed the report to him.

-"Hurmm... Argh not again, he really getting my nerves" Sunoo mumbled to himself.

-"Is anything wrong, sir?" you asked him.

-"I need to do something before my enemy get my territory at the main harbour" Sunoo said.

-"Hurm maybe you should send someone to spy on them?" You suggested.

-"Hurmm... Spying? Great idea... I will send my henchman now" Sunoo said as he started to send orders.

-"And here is your usual mint choco ice cream, sir" you said as you placed the ice cream on his desk.

-"Wow you getting know when I need this" Sunoo said, not realised that his face turned red

-"Sir... Your face is burning..."

-"It's blusher!"

>>>Jungwon<<<

-You and Jungwon grew closer and closer everyday.

-it's almost everyday Jungwon go and wait for your shift to end

-And he is your driver now as he volunteered to drive you home and also send you to work everyday

-Eventually, Jungwon admitted to himself that he starts to have feelings for you

-"Hey Jungwon! Sorry for making you waiting" you said as you walked towards him.

-You just finished your shift for today and Jungwon's here to pick you up like usual

-"Jungwon? Hello? Earth to Jungwon" you called Jungwon.

-Jungwon finally woke from his thoughts when you called him again.

-"Oh sorry YN... I, I was thinking something" Jungwon apologised.

-"It's okay... I thought you are not okay" you replied.

-"Hey let's go eat something, my treat" Jungwon offered.

-"Don't you remember? We will share the bill" you said as you crossed your hands.

-"Nope, this time is my treat... Whether you like it or not" Jungwon stubbornly said.

-You sighed and nodded. "Okay Wonie"

-Without you notice, nickname 'Wonie' make that guy blushed but he covered it up.

>>>Ni-ki<<<

-For your best friend's life, you agreed to Riki's mafia clan.

-You somehow lifted up to the highest rank in his team.

-You become the team leader in all missions

-"How that new girl can be in highest rank?"

-"I don't know, she must do something to the boss so she get the position"

-You overheard those conversation and just laughed out loud which made them surprised

-"Someone want to die early huh?" you faced them as you grabbed your dagger.

-"W-we not talking about y-" before they can finish, a dagger flew towards them

-"awww I missed the target... Dang it" you said, as you pouted.

-They fortunately got to dodged that dagger.

-"I will get you two next time when you are saying craps about me" you said and left.

-Riki, watching from behind just so impressed with you.

-"She looks so cute when being mad like that"