[EN-] Forget Me? (Oneshot)🩸

Member: Yang Jungwon
Requested by: Tumblr user🎭
TW:Bullying,yandere

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

"Good morning, my little prey~"

"Oh...g-good morning to you too, Jungwon"

Another day of being one of his victims. Who is he, you ask? He's Yang Jungwon, of course. He's one of the top students in school, and everybody respects him a lot, which is one of the reasons to avoid being bullied by him. Not just academically great but also great in sports and a part of the student council. Don't ask me how he, a bully, can even enter the student council team; even I can't give a proper answer about it. I don't even remember how I became his victim in the first place. 

"Good...you know what happen if you choose to ignore, the consequence won't be good"

"Y-yes... I know that, Jungwon"

"Good...I want to meet you after school later. Do. Not. Forget. It."

"Okay...?"

With that, he left me there, stunned a bit. That's weird, this was actually the first time he talked to me that softly, even though it still sounds forceful. I shook my head and ignored it. I need to get my stuff in my locker or I will be late for first class. As I walked to my locker, someone familiar was waiting there. Could it be? I checked my eyes, and it's him! Heeseung is one of my upperclassmen and my crush too. I wondered why he was there, at my locker. I quickly approached Heeseung and greeted him. 

"Good morning Heeseung...why are you here?"

"Oh Hey YN"

"Y-you know my name?"

"Of course I know you silly, you're the new vice president for music club"

"Oh yeahh..."

"Anyway...I actually want to ask you out with me later, after school"

"G-going out...with you? Wait what"

"I like you silly, since I saw you in freshmen year...so, would go out with me?"

I can't believe it. My crush is actually confessing to me! Oh my God, my heart is racing like crazy right now. I just nodded and told him that I accepted his confession, and then I also confessed my feelings for him. This is the best day ever in my whole life! Heeseung pulled my hand and said he wanted to accompany me to class. I politely rejected him because I don't want to make a scene since he IS one of the popular kids in school. To see him date a girl like me will be laughable to them. Heeseung hesitated at first, but he understood my request.

"Okay then...see you later after school dear"

"Bye Hee, see you soon too!"

With those goodbyes, both of us went to our classes.

SKIP