[&Team] Two Kinds Collide Pt.2 (Oneshot)🐺👑

Member: Jo
Requested by: Naziba29
TW:-

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

"Then what are you?"

"I'm a witch"

"You're joking right...? YN?"

The girl just shook her head and looked at him with serious eyes. Jo slowly stepped back, more surprised than scared.

"So...you lied to me this whole time?"

"I have my reasons to hide my true identity from you...I'm very sorry, Jo"

"So what is your rea-"

Before Jo could finish his sentence, the sound of screams echoed in the woods. It seems that the town is being attacked, judging by the sound of the gunshot. Jo immediately rode his horse and left YN, as he needed to look out for his folks. YN quickly followed him from behind and slowly transformed into a fully young witch form.

At The Town...

"Help!!! The witches are attacking the town!!"

The screams from across the town really showed how chaotic the situation is right now. Jo finally arrived in town and was shocked to see the mess. He then looked up and saw a group of witches who were responsible for the chaos.

"Hey! You! Stop right there!"

"Oh goody...look who is finally show up...the crowned prince of this lame kingdom, prince Jo"

"Huh...what is so special about this guy anyway?"

"Yeah... he looks so basic and how even he is YN's soulmate?"

Jo's eyes widen as he hears the word 'YN' from one of them. He had already started to doubt his connection with YN as she exposed herself as a young witch.

"You guys know YN?"

"Duhh of course we do! She's our leader...most evil and bad witch you ever met!"

"But somehow she changed until learnt that you are her soulmate soooo it's getting lame!"

"Yeahh! It's your fault that she changed from being cool leader to lame one!"

"My fault? How's that my fault!?"

"Because-"

Before one of the witches can say anything, they are being hit by a force. It was YN who hit them as she appeared with her wand. She walked toward them with a serious face.

"Stop it you guys...enough of disturbing these innocents people!"

"Oh look, our fearless leader...used to I'm afraid"

"And why would we listen to you? You are not the real you! Our real leader is not someone so weak and good or nice person!"

"I already said, I don't want to do that kind of stuff anymore"

"You did so after you knew that dumb prince is your soulmate!"

"Hey that's-!"

"And in order to get you back...we came here to hunt that prince!"

Jo clenched his fist and looked so mad as he kept listening to their conversation. YN, who noticed Jo's reaction, immediately went to him with a worried face.

"I'm sorry with their behaviors, Jo but please don't hurt them"

"Oh don't try to be our protector now! We know what we will gonna do and that is by make him disappear!"

"Not on my watch...you have to pass through me"

YN gritted her teeth and got ready with her wand. It seems she needs to use the hard way to tame her teammates. With that, the battle between YN and her teammates began in the air. Meanwhile, Jo helped his people go somewhere safe and went back to see how he could prevent the battle from getting worse. The battle is getting very serious as they keep using their dangerous spell. But it seems YN is winning, as she is one of the best duelists in the witch world.

"Enough already, you guys will lost in the end"

"argh...You look down on us!?"

"I just don't want continue this, this is already dangerous battle!"

"YN! Watch out!"

Jo yelled as he noticed one of the witches was ready to attack YN from behind. He immediately ran so fast in his wolf form towards them and took the hit before it could hit YN. The hit was so hard, as the spell is very strong and might cause death.

"JOOO!"

"Hah take that! I did it you guys! I-"

That young witch immediately passed out due to YN's shot, an anger shot. Seeing an unconscious Jo, YN went mad and attacked the rest until they finally landed on the ground and gave up. After a few minutes, YN calmed down a bit and immediately ran towards Jo. She kept checking his vitals in tears as she can't really feel his heart beat.

"It's all my fault...if I'm not evil from beginning of my life, this would never happen to you, Jo...I'm sorry...I'm sorry for keeping this matter from you...please forgive me"

Tears fell as she hugged the lifeless Jo, still hoping for a miracle to happen. She caresses his cheek and kisses him for the first and last time. That's what she thought until he started to show some movement. Jo opened his eyes slowly and blushed as YN was still kissing him. YN opened her eyes, surprised, and immediately pulled the kiss.

"J-Jo...!? Y-You're alive!"

"Y-Yeah, I guess...I'm quite sure I'm dead a few seconds ago"

"You did...the spell is quite lethal...and yet you're alive...but how"

"It's because the kiss, my dear daughter"

Familiar voice from behind them, and it appears it's YN's mother. YN was shocked to see her mother standing in front of her. Her mother is also a witch, but a good one, unlike her father, who was an evil wizard until he passed away due to the hard punishment sentenced to him.

"Mother...how the kiss saved him?"

"Let's say it is a work of soulmates thing...the spell being broken by the soulmate kiss...so that's why"

"Oh I see..."

"Why you didn't just tell me that you're a witch, YN?"

"It's like they said earlier...I changed for you as I know you're a prince and I should try to be good to be with your side...I'm sorry"

Jo felt flustered when he heard her reasoning. Her mother's words are true. Jo just smiled and kissed her. YN was so shocked and just kissed him back passionately.

"No matter who you are...I will always accept and love you, YN...especially you're my soulmate and I already fell for you since the day we met"

The End...