[&Team] Devil In Disguise (Oneshot)🩸

Member: K
Requested by: @skatingfs_crxs5al
TW:Yandere, stalking, swearing

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Author POV

Tip...

Tap...

Tip...

Tap...

A girl immediately turned back, only to see nothing behind her back. The girls sighed and continued to walk home from her workplace. Being a student and a part-time barista is really tiring, but what can you do if money is needed the most? More work is the answer. As she has no driving license, the girl, aka YN, has to walk to work and college every day.

"Oh God, this is so tiring. At least give me a boyfriend that cares about me enough to pick me up, go, and go back home." YN said as she walked.

"Can I be the one then?" a voice suddenly being heard by YN, and she jumped a little, only to see it's her old friend, K. Well, his full name is Koga Yudai, but YN called him K for short.

"K! Don't scare me like that! I thought you're a kidnapper for a second!" YN said as she tried to calm her heart down.

K just chuckled and apologized. "Sorry for that sudden greeting, princess. But why are you walking alone, huh? Don't you ever hear of the word dangerous?" K asked.

"It's fine; I've already been doing this for a year now, and thank God nothing happened to me, see?" YN said confidently.

"Well, if you say so, but at least let me company you tonight; I'm worried, you know?" K insisted.

YN nodded, and both of them then walked together. It's been a while since you ever had a long conversation with K since you guys weren't really that close during school's days. You don't even remember how you two became friends and are somehow still in contact.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

YN POV

Should I tell K? To be honest, I really like his company. Don't get me wrong here, but I actually need it since I have a stalker. Yes, you heard me right; someone has been following me now. At first, I didn't notice until I started working at the cafe. Who knows how long this stalker has been stalking me—maybe way longer than I know?

"Thanks for accompanying me, K. It's really helping, actually." I thanked him, hoping he got the hint.

"No problem. But you seem like you want to say more to me. Just say it; don't worry, I can keep secrets," K chuckled.

"I need you to come inside first; this is quite confidential," I said, and I pulled him into my house. K looked utterly confused. When he was already seated, I immediately looked at him and started to tell him my story.