[&Team] Two Kinds Collide (Oneshot)🐺👑

Member: Jo
Requested by: Naziba29
TW:-

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

"But father... I already said it's impossible to look for her now,"

The crowned prince, Jo, spoke with a stern tone to his father, the King. The main topic of their conversation was Jo's unknown soulmate. After a few years without any sign that would lead him to his soulmate, finally, one dream that he experienced a few days ago came in handy—well, not quite, as that dream was quite blurry. According to Jo, he saw a young girl who stood far away from him and waved at him. 

"And you prefer to give up? My son that I know will never actually give up easily!"

"Yes I know...but what if..."

"What if...?"

"My soulmate is actually not our kind? She can be either witch or even worse, vampire?"

The King just stayed silent and realized how dangerous his son's soulmate can be, as neither of them knows her actual identity. The silence was immediately interrupted by the Queen.

"And that's the real reason you shouldn't give up on her dear...you will never know who is she until you go and look for her"

"But mother...she may be our worse enemy"

"My dear son, you should look inside the heart, not the background...who knows she maybe a human? That's just my hunch"

"A human? I-I never thought about that...."

"Then, what are you waiting for? Go and look for her...She might also looking for you, Jo"

Jo just stared at his parents as he slowly agreed with his mother. He nodded and asked permission to leave the room. As soon as he left, he immediately rode his horse and went for a simple ride. It's his habit to go on the horse ride every day, but today's different. A sudden feeling inside him, telling him to go into the woods even deeper. Without hesitation, he went into the woods to satisfy his sudden feeling.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"YNniee, be careful and return safely okay?"

"Yes mom... I know, I know... don't worry much, I will be fine!"

A young girl said as she ran out of her house and waved goodbye to her mother. She has work to do, which is to help her mother sell pastries in the nearest town. But in order to arrive at the town, she needs to pass through the woods, which is always a reason why her mother kind of hesitates to let her only daughter go, especially alone. But somehow, YN got to persuade her mother to let her help with the family business.

"What a nice weather today...eh? An injured person?"

As soon as YN saw someone lying on the ground unconscious, she immediately ran to the person. She checked the heartbeat, and fortunately, the person is still alive. YN sighed in relief and realized something unique about the person. The person looks like a royal from the way he dressed up.