[&Team] How Do You Both Meet (HYUNG LINE)🌞

Him as Strangers

Hyung Line💐

Requested by: sourcandy60

>>>K<<<

-You are a new employee at one of the famous company.

-"Hello Miss LN... Welcome to our team. My name is Jiwoo and I will be your guide today" Jiwoo introduced herself.

-You smiled and bowed. You followed Jiwoo for the tour of the company.

-From meeting room to your team's office and with that your tour ended.

-"If you need anything, you can just ask me or others for help... We are in the same team" Jiwoo said.

-"Thank you very much Jiwoo" you thanked Jiwoo. After Jiwoo left, you tried to find your desk.

-"Ah here it is" You finally found your desk.

-"Ehem... It's actually my desk"

-You turned to see the owner of the voice.

-A tall, young man stood behind you.

-"Oh I'm sorry... I'm new here and I am looking for my desk" you said.

-"It's okay. You YN LN, right? Your desk is next to me" the man said and pointed your desk.

-"Ohh I see! Thank you..."

-"Just call me K" he smiled.

>>>Fuma<<<

-You are an owner of a petting zoo, continuing your family's business.

-You love your job as you really love to be close to animals.

-You checked today's schedule and there will be a trip from elementary school to your petting zoo.

-Even though you are the owner, but you love to interact with all your customers

-"Eunchae, let me handle this one... You can handle this" you said to your employee.

-After a few hours, a group of kids finally arrived at your petting zoo.

-They are still busy look around, amazed.

-"Welcome kids to Floral Petting Zoo... And I will your guide today. My name is YN LN but you can call me YN" you said.

-The kids cheered, excited for the tour around.

-"ah Thank you Miss LN. I'm Murata Fuma, their homeroom teacher" Fuma introduced himself.

-You smiled and nodded your head.

-"Come on let's go meet some fluffy friends!"

>>>Nicholas<<<

-"Welcome to our badminton club! Please take this form to join"

-You quickly took the form and fill it. You need to be in the club as you really love to play badminton

-"Wow I never see someone fill their form that quickly,you must really want to enter" the senior said to you.

-You smiled and flustered in the same time. "Yeah... I really want to get in as I don't get the chance last year" you said.

-"That's good to hear that! It's good to have an optimistic members in the club" the senior said.

-"Here you go" you said as you handed over your form.

-"Alright since we will start our session a few minutes, you can go to the badminton area with our pro coach here" the senior said as he pointed towards someone.

-"Oh me?"

-"Yes Nicholas, who else?" the senior said.

"Oh I'm YN LN... Nice to meet you, Nicholas san"

"Just Nicholas, no need to be formal... Come on let's go, YN"

Middle Line is next🌞