[EN-] Pathetic For Love (Oneshot)🌞

Member: Park Sunghoon
Requested:-
TW:-

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

"Hey Hoonie! Look what I have for you... your bento for lunch~"

I greeted my boyfriend, Sunghoon with his bento in my hand. Today's my free time so I have some time for sending his bento by myself. Usually, I will ask my neighbour who works as food rider to send his lunch instead. Instead of reply in words, he just nodded his head and continued to do his work. I decided to put his bento on his desk and take a look with what is he up to now.

"It's lunch time dear, you can continue this later, you don't even take your breakfast earlier too"

"It's okay, YN. I want to finish this as soon as possible because I have meeting with my client outside later"

Meeting with client outside? That's new, for me maybe? Because from what Sunghoon once told me that he will always meet all his client in this building and will decline any outside meeting unless he must go. Ah, maybe that's the reason, I don't really butt in his works but I knew some few information about it since he always talk about it with me. But, my instinct is telling me that something's up with Sunghoon. Should I feel suspicious about it? Or-

"Here's the client that I will meet later, I'm gonna eat now"

Sunghoon said as he gave me a profile about his next client that he will meet and started to eat his lunch. Did he read my mind or my face expression is too obvious? To be honest, 4 years with him, I can never really read his mind and he's an unpredictable partner ever. Maybe I just always paranoid too much, making me look so pathetic that he noticed already. I can't really help with it but just feel suspicious with everything. Should I go to the therapist again?

"Hey Love, come on and eat with me..."

I quickly sat beside him and joined him. He looks so cute when eating, just wanting to pinch his cheeks. After both of us finish with our lunch, I felt want to ask Sunghoon about something but I kinda hesitate to. Sunghoon suddenly looked at me and scanned my face for awhile.

"Do you have any questions, Love?"

He really read me. I nodded my head and asked him if he somehow feel annoyed with my paranoid behaviour. He just shook his head slowly.

"What would I feel annoyed with you though? It's normal to feel that, especially you already claimed that you are an overthinker. I can't really do anything about it so that's why I know what can prevent you from being so suspicious with me"

Hearing those from him really makes me fluttered. I felt guilt for not giving trust to sunghoon. After all these years, a small feeling of doubt will always remain and I don't know why. Sunghoon stood up and got his stuff from the desk. I guess it's about time. Before he could left the room, I hugged him from behind. He kinda startled a bit. I thanked him for being so understanding.

You think that's over? Nah too early really...

"Wow you said that to her? That's nice...nice to fool her! HAHAHAHAHA"

"So the rumour about her is actually a pathetic person for love true then! HAHAHAHA what a revelation!"

"She really looks so pathetic bro, I can't believe you still doing this dare after 4 years! Or you are the one who in love with her?"

Sunghoon just remain silent, listening to his old buddies laughing about you being a pathetic. Being pathetic for Sunghoon's love of course. This whole relationship is just a dare for Sunghoon and this already continuing until today. Even they are still laughing about you, Sunghoon still kept quiet and sipped his drink.

"So when do you want to break up with her then? Kinda want to see her reaction really"

"Yeahh...must be fun to show that girl to not be so arrogant with us few years ago"

Yes, during high school, you are a smart and that 'hard to get' girl. Sunghoon and his gang always behind you from every corner, just to want your attention. However, that's only made you more annoyed and cold with them until Sunghoon 'confessed' to you. After that confession, you slowly showing your true nature, a cheerful yet paranoid you. Sunghoon just playing around at first, but after knowing you for a long term, he finally fell in love with you but never admit it. How you do everything to him, others might say you look pathetic to him but to Sunghoon, it's just your real persona.

"About that... I actually-"

"So... I'm just a dare? Am I really look that pathetic to you? Wow, I can't believe how good you are...being a liar"

Sunghoon's heart beats was racing after he heard your voice behind him. How you know that he was there? Maybe one of his buddies called her here? That's no longer matter to him as he tried to chase you who already ran out with tears. His mind is now prioritize to chase you and give you a proper explanation that you should hear from him. Feeling guilty and regret now is rushing inside Sunghoon. After some time, Sunghoon finally reached you and swiftly grabbed your wrist.

"Wait Love! Please listen to me first-"

"Haven't I already heard enough from you guys!? You are totally playing with my feelings all these years! And I...I totally fell for that lies...don't I?"

Sunghoon's mouth somehow can't open to explain to you and tried to hug you but you pushed him away. You're eyes are now look lifeless, still processing the situation that you are now in. You can only look down, think and think about it. While Sunghoon on the other hand is explaining the whole story behind this dare. But you still hesitate to even look at him. Thinking if you should forgive him or not.

"It's true then... I am a pathetic...for your love. I thought your love is true but it's just a test...And right now, I'm feel so pathetic to ever believe you. Not gonna lie that you are good on making me..."

"a pathetic for love"

Hope this is not make you confused hehehe