[&Team] How Do You Both Meet (MIDDLE LINE)🌞

Him as Strangers

Middle Line💐

Requested by: sourcandy60

>>>EJ<<<

-You are a student who is studying abroad and now you at Korea, your home country for summer break.

-You just arrived safely at the Seoul Airport and waiting for your old friend, Jungwon to pick you up

-"Oh come on Jungwon, where are you?" you asked yourself as you tried to call your friend.

-"Hey YN! I'm sorry but I can't pick you up because something is up" Jungwon said through the phone.

-You just sighed. "So I am gonna go home by my own then?" you asked.

-"Not at all, I sent my friend to pick you up and send you home safely" Jungwon said.

-"Your friend? Who? and which one?" You asked.

-"His name is Eui Joo but we call him EJ for short. I already told him your name and he will find you shortly" Jungwon explained.

-"EJ? Huh okay but can you at least give me-" Before you can finish your sentence, Jungwon interrupts.

-"Oh no I have to go now, sorry YN and bye!" and just like that Jungwon ended the call.

-"That sheep is really...ah whatever, how I am gonna find this EJ dude now, if ask Jungwon his picture now, it will be forever to him to reply" you mumbled as you took your luggage.

-After a few left and right, you finally decided to have a seat."Huh this is tiring" you said.

-"E-excuse me, miss. Perhaps, you are YN LN?" a voice greeted you.

-"Yes, that's me. Can I help you?" you asked.

-"Ah great! I'm EJ, Jungwon sent me to-" before EJ can continue, you kneeled in front of him.

-"FINALLY I CAN GO HOME PEACEFULLY THANK GOD"

-Poor the boy confused.

>>>Yuma<<<

-Yeah this is gonna funny idk if it does

-You basically being pulled by your best friends to go theme park, the haunted house to be specific

-"Why you bother to bring me here? You know that I hate horror things like this" you asked them.

-"Awww come on, YN! We NEED to try this place out!" one of your bestie, Yeji said.

-"Yeah let's go now!" Ni-ki said and pulled you and entered the haunted house.

-Coincidentally, Yuma works there as he needs some pocket money for himself.

-After a few minutes entering the house, you somehow separated from your friends.

-"Ah great, what a lovely friends I have...I will find the exit by myself then" you mumbled to yourself.

-Step by step and still no way out until...

-"BOOOOOOOOOO!"

-"ARGHHHH UGLY HAIRY MONSTER!!!" You yelled and accidentally punched the monster a.k.a Yuma.

-"Auch! Arghhh woah that's very good punch, lady" 

-"Oh my! I am so sorry! Well not really sorry because you scared me first" you said as you are checking him up.

-"You gonna pay for my medical bill, lady...it's Yuma by the way"

-"Who ask for your name"

-"You still gonna pay my medical bill"

-"Fine"

>>>Jo<<<

-You and Jo basically met each other at cat cafe <3

-As a cat lover, you always have time to visit cat cafe during weekends and even week days though

-"Ah our regular customer is here" the owner of the cafe said as she saw you entered.

-"Hello Mrs.Lee... Like usual, I would like iced americano please" you ordered.

-"Right the way dear and you can wait over there" Mrs.Lee as she went to go do your order.

-"Meow meow" a black cat went to you

-"Blacky! There you are! Cute like always!" you said as you petted the black cat.

-And a few more cats went to you, with their cute faces (ARGHHHH DAMN I LOVE CATS SO MUCH SJSHSHWJA)

-When you want to seat down, you accidentally sat on a book.

-"Huh who's book is this" you took a look of the book

-"It's mine" said a young man behind you.

-"Oh, here you go" you handed the book.

-"Thanks...you look familiar miss" he said.

-"Have we met before? Deja vu maybe... I'm YN by the way"

"I'm Jo... Nice to meet you"

Next is Maknae line💐